Well....

ajraye

<3 being a mommy
Reaction score
So I have posted here a few times and let me say, you ladies have been wonderful with trying to help me out with things along the way! :flower: Anyways, for those that I spoke with before you may remember that I said I was really scared of going into preterm labor. Well just about an hour ago I lost my mucus plug. I called the doctor and I am waiting on a call back to see what I should do. I am not having any contractions yet but I am cramping now so... I don't know :cry::cry: I am so scared :cry: What do you ladies think?

Try not to panic, I lost my mucus plug at 27wks with my son and managed to get to 35+1 before they had to deliver me :flower:

Try not to panic, I lost my mucus plug at 27wks with my son and managed to get to 35+1 before they had to deliver me :flower:

Thank you :flower: that makes me feel a little better. Everyone I talk to is like OMG I went into labor like a few hours later and all of this other stuff scaring the heck out of me!

was it the whole plug or just a lil part? i lost a bit of mine really early but cam was born (a section didnt even go into labour) at 38weeks. fingers crossed everything is ok!! let us know what doc says xxx

was it the whole plug or just a lil part? i lost a bit of mine really early but cam was born (a section didnt even go into labour) at 38weeks. fingers crossed everything is ok!! let us know what doc says xxx

It was a lot... I guess I can't really say if it was ALL of it but there was quite a bit! I am still waiting to hear back from the dr :wacko:

Was there any blood with it? Red blood if there was some? For me, I lost my plug on Friday but no one really believe me and went into labour the next Wednesday.

Was there any blood with it? Red blood if there was some? For me, I lost my plug on Friday but no one really believe me and went into labour the next Wednesday.

There was a very little bit in it but it was like at the end of it.. not all throughout the whole thing. My dr never did call me back at all last night and this morning I woke up and I could barely walk because my V area was hurting so bad! I am getting really aggravated with them :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->