wen wil af come ???

lilboo

Reaction score
hi i had an incomplete miscarriage ,it started on 29 dec o9 and i bled for 4 weeks ,i have done pg test to check hcg levels were lowering and they have all been negative since jan 25th but still i have no sign of af 7 weeks later ,how long do yu think this will take ,or has anybody got preg straight away after incomplete miscarriage b4 af ,

Hi Lilboo

Yes - folks have gotten pg before first AF - if you are still getting BFN tho def have a chat with your dr - just to make sure all is ok.

fxd it's a BFP tho!

hx

hi, its only been 2weeks 2 days since i had a natural MC so i'm bit stuck on wens my :witch: goin to arrive!!!but hb1 can i just asked are you just fertile after MC or do you stil have to monitor when you ovulate, doesnt make sense when people say your most fertile after MC but dont say when lol could you shed sum light for me please hun xxx

I think you are fertile after a mc but not sure how easy it is to tell when you ov as all your hormones will be mad mad mad - obviously varies from person to person - the ov tests work by picking up the hormones that are likely to be all over the shop and the same hormones cause your temp rises and drops so if they are going up and down then your temps may be a little haywire too.

Before my mc in December I was 29 days every month even when I came off my Metformin - my first AF was 35 days and this cycle I am on day 32 and no AF still - will leave it till Wednesday to test tho!! Next cycle I'll be using the cb fertility monitor so I hope to get a better picture of when I am oving!

Just cover all the bases ( which will be fun anyway!! ) is a good plan when you don't have a clue when you're oving :)

happy bding!

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"