Went for a scan today

Lou

Reaction score
And they only put me in the Maternity area! There were pregnant ladies all over the place and posters and pictures of babies up on the wall and did I mention pregnant ladies!!. :cry:

I'm sooo ridiculously broody! I can't wait to finish uni and start my new little family!

Sorry for the rant, just felt I had to vent to people who know what I'm going through!. lol!

:flower:
xxx

Oh sweetheart, how incredibly annoying for you! I'm also waiting to finish uni so I know how that feels! :hugs: At least it's less than a year for you though! I'm sure it'll fly by!

Its crap when you cant escape from them, there everywhere!

Oh sweetheart, how incredibly annoying for you! I'm also waiting to finish uni so I know how that feels! :hugs: At least it's less than a year for you though! I'm sure it'll fly by!

Yay another Uni girl! What year you in? What you studying? You're right though, its sooo frustrating. Do you find your mind wondering during lectures?? Mine does - constantly! haha

xxx

Your right Lozzy, its tough isnt it. Can't wait till its us WTTers!!

Bunny - how are you finding NTNP??

xxxx

Gah nurses and doctors are so annoying about this!! I had to go to the maternity hospital for a scan last week surrounded by happy pregnant woman holding their scan pictures when i'd been told mine was gone only 3 days before.My mum ended up having to go up and tell the nurses that if they didnt get me out of there soon we were going to leave, they put me to the front of the qeue (cant spell?).I think they are really clueless at the maternity hospitals, there should be a separate place for people who arent pregnant to have scans like!! Its like torture!

I'm in second year law :p It's a 3 year degree, then (if I get a place!) a year at law school then (again if I get a place xD) two year's training... But at least during the training I'd be on £15k a year :happydance:

God my mind wanders xD Not in Family Law though, which is my favourite module by far and what I want to go into ^.^ I've even been paying attention in Employment law these last few weeks as we've been covering family-friendly policies and things like maternity/paternity/parental leave, it's great!! :happydance:

What course are you doing? I take it from your ticker you're in your final year! :thumbup:

Gah nurses and doctors are so annoying about this!! I had to go to the maternity hospital for a scan last week surrounded by happy pregnant woman holding their scan pictures when i'd been told mine was gone only 3 days before.My mum ended up having to go up and tell the nurses that if they didnt get me out of there soon we were going to leave, they put me to the front of the qeue (cant spell?).I think they are really clueless at the maternity hospitals, there should be a separate place for people who arent pregnant to have scans like!! Its like torture!

Im so sorry to hear that hun, :hugs: I have literally just read your post from the 18th. I think thats so insensitive to put grieving ladies in that situation, good on your mum for standing her ground as well. I didnt want to drag up your other topic incase it upset you - but wellcome to WTT - sorry its a delayed welcome - but welcome all the same darling!

xxx

I'm in second year law :p It's a 3 year degree, then (if I get a place!) a year at law school then (again if I get a place xD) two year's training... But at least during the training I'd be on £15k a year :happydance:

God my mind wanders xD Not in Family Law though, which is my favourite module by far and what I want to go into ^.^ I've even been paying attention in Employment law these last few weeks as we've been covering family-friendly policies and things like maternity/paternity/parental leave, it's great!! :happydance:

What course are you doing? I take it from your ticker you're in your final year! :thumbup:

Im doing accounting, its so boring, I think im going to go back and do Midwivery after Ive had my own baba... I've done a few law modules including contract law and Employment law and found them really interesting but difficult. Its a blummin hard degree though babe, so well done! :thumbup: sounds like you've got a very level head, my heart just says have a family but my head says: get a career. haha

xxx

Im doing accounting, its so boring, I think im going to go back and do Midwivery after Ive had my own baba... I've done a few law modules including contract law and Employment law and found them really interesting but difficult. Its a blummin hard degree though babe, so well done! :thumbup: sounds like you've got a very level head, my heart just says have a family but my head says: get a career. haha

xxx

I started my acca (accountancy) at uni but i dropped out in my 2nd year. I never wanted to work in a big firm of accountants so would never need the qualification! Im like you, heart is saying have a baby, head is saying work hard. Iv got all the qualifications i need so i am happy.

Good luck to the both of you in your degrees :thumbup:

xxx

I started my acca (accountancy) at uni but i dropped out in my 2nd year. I never wanted to work in a big firm of accountants so would never need the qualification! Im like you, heart is saying have a baby, head is saying work hard. Iv got all the qualifications i need so i am happy.

Good luck to the both of you in your degrees :thumbup:

Thanks you hun.

I nearly dropped out in my second year (Just before my last exams) but OH told me it would be pointless to just leave... do you mind me asking what you're up to now? I have no clue what Im going to do after uni (in 7months). Im debating going back into education to do Midwivery. It would be nice to hear what someone in the same boat did. No worries if you'd rather not say on here, or at all. :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->