Went from measuring 3 weeks ahead to 5!!

Memphis

Reaction score
Hey ladies

So I saw my Dr not 2 weeks ago and was measuring 3 weeks ahead. Then yesterday, at 27 weeks, I saw him again and am now measuring 5 weeks ahead!:sad2: This is my second and never really measured ahead with my first. I had an ultrasound last week and baby is measuring where he should and fluid looked borderline generous but not classified as polyhydramnios. I do not have gestational diabetes either. I just do not understand what is happening! I feel so uncomfortable already at 27 weeks I just dont know how I am going to make it another 3 months!!?!? Help!!!

try not to worrie hun. With my second i measured 3 to 5 weeks ahead since he started measuring fundel height. This time i started getting measured at 14 weeks because he thought i look big while lying down. I measured 21 weeks at 14 weeks. 23 week at 17. Then at my last appointment at 24 weeks i was measuring 30 week. Im very curiouse to see what im measuring next week at my next apointment lol. Baby is measuring fine and the fluid is ok as well. Still within "normal" Try not to worry hun. If you continue to measure big the doc will do another ultrasound to check things out again. Same goes with me if i am still measuring pretty big then i will get another ultrasound as well. Again dont worrie it will be fine xx

A lot of times it could also be the position they are in and the amount of fluid.

At 32 weeks I went from measuring 2 weeks behind to measuring 2 weeks ahead. Thats a HUGE jump.

Last week at 36 weeks I was measuring 37 weeks, now this weeks appt at 37 weeks I was measuring 36 weeks. haha, But he was in a different position.

Usually when something like that happens they will do a scan to be safe. But they really don't seem to get too concerned about it unless you stop growing.

Most likely it's nothing, your baby probably prefers a position that pushes out and makes you measure larger.

Thanks ladies! I am really trying not to worry but I also just cant imagine continuing to grow at this rate.... I just really hope it starts to even out soon. Plus I worry about baby coming early as my hubby is gone out of the country till 4 days before our scheduled c section:wacko:

At one app I was 2 weeks then all of a sudden I was 5 weeks it had poly with the just 2 weeks then my waters went higher now its going down. I wouldn't worry to much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->