Went to my 1st baby and bounce group 2day!

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to tell u me and jack went to are 1st baby and bounce group today it was so much fun, we sang loads of songs and played with loads of instruments, jack loved it and had so much fun, we met loads of mums and babys to, i havent been to any b4 cause i was to scared but i went and it was great, i even made a mum friend which is great:happydance:

I was wondering what these groups were like, they do one at my local childrens centre. Well done you for going, glad you enjoyed it.

AWW glad u enjoyed it x x its great to get out with other mummy friends im off to musical minis tommorrow x

well done on taking the plunge and going.

We go to a Gymboree class each week and I love it! It's great making mummy friends too isnt it!!:happydance:

aw glad you both enjoyed it, its great to get out and about with your LO so you can both meet new friends, we love going to our diff groups. well done for going if you were scared.... bet it made you feel good to see jack happy and enjoying himself! it did me anyway lol.

Glad you both enjoyed it!! :happydance:

We now go to Family play and learn through Surestart - we've even getten a free swim pass for parents and baby through it!! :wohoo:

yay! so glad you enjoyed it honey! we go swimming lessons once a week and its so nice to chat to other mums x

glad you enjoyed it hun and i am sure wee jack did too.

i go to a few of them and as time goes by i am enjoying them more. in the start i wasn't sure but i have made loads of new friends as has ali.

i go to a really good one on a friday called 'Peep Group'. it is singing, games and stories and it is just for babies under the age of one. after that i go to a cafe creche where the babies all go in a free creche and mums have a lunch together (just costing £2). it is really good too!!! i love getting out and about with Ali - we get bored indoors.

Well doen taking the plunge! My husband draged me to the baby cafe before he went back to work. He was scared I would stay at home and not get out anywhere. I still go to it now and we both love it. It's also good now Oliver is getting a little older, as he is starting to interact with the other babies. It's so lovely to be able to watch them develop like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->