Went to the docs

porkpie1981

Reaction score
Rang today an they had a free slot advailble in 20 mins do rushed down and explained abou the blooding around ovulation time and the bloatiness etc. She confirmed that bleeding any others time she would look in to but around ovulation is fine She also confirmed that after having a mc this can just appear even if it never happened b4 cause of the everything thats been happening over the last few months. She explained that the bloatiness is just my womb getting back to normal after being stretched. She did a wuick urine test to rul out infection and all is well and shes also sending it off to get it checked for other infections. I should be happy but all i can do is cry and have arguged with my oh. Im bloody juts pissed off with all this and wish that my body would get back to normal as even while im typing this i have that dull back ache:hissy:
I cryed the whole way back while driving the car(dont know why)
I have to go out but i will explain the argument later(surprise surprise its about babies):cry:

Hey Treacle...

So sorry you are feeling down today. However it seems that we take it in turns have our down days. So it is your turn today!! :hug: I know how you feel, I too wish that our bodies would get back to normal. Sometimes it feels like our bodies are playing up to spite us and remind us that we are no longer preggers!! :cry: thats how I feel anyway.

Just wish I could reach over and give you a massive :hug: I hate to see you so upset hun.

What exactly did you argue about.

MWAH :kiss: Kerry

:hug: all I wanted to say, we're all here for you

When i got home from doc my oh decided to talk about the fact that i shouldnt be raging that others are pregnant! I was raging and said that i am happy for others and just that it reminds me that im not pregnant. Men dont understand at all. I knew this was going to happen as i sai dot the other dayt on here. I just want people to be normal around me! I dont mind others being pregnant and even stated that just cause im not doesnt mean the whole needs to stop getting pregnant. People keep asking how i am as if i m going to fall to pieces or steal others babies etc:rofl: It been months now and i think it unfair for people to do this. Its not even like they are concerned its just like they expect u to be upset or jealous and they want front row seats

:hug: I do know what you mean hun.
men have no understanding, they don't have to go through the process of a MC in a physical way or have the hormones raging through or the Kick in the teeth every month when that :witch: arrives.

Talk to OH properly hun tell him how you REALLY feel.

Thinking of you treacle!!

:hug:

Kerry xxx

you're a wonderful pwerson, please don't forget that......

:hugs:

Just back from mils.:hissy: this day is starting to drive me nuts:hissy:

The worst thing about this is my oh and his brother dont speak so it sooo ackward as theirs that and then either one of us has been pregnant whille the other has just had a mc. Its terrible as im just out of his mums and they where there and she couldnt look at me just like i couldnt when i was pregnant(she had a mc 2 wks b4 i got my :bfp:). Not in the nasty way , just the fact that she feels ackward. At least if they where friends it would be easier as it wouldnt be as much friction. I really wanted to say congrats but i knew she would have felt the way i get (embrassed as i just had a mc). I just smilled and said to my wee boy to say bye and give every1 a kiss. I hope that makes sense and i havent confussed u all

Honey.. you are going through a really rough time..

I totally understand how you feel.. i work in maternity and all i see is bump after bump- and i hate the way it makes me feel about myself and others..its just like you said -you dont wish anyone harm but the feelings of rage, anger, jealousy and hurt are there BUT they are all normal and part of the process and so normal after an mc! Try to embrace it as part of your healing process.. got to get/let it all out to move on i think...

Sending big :hug:

Just be kind to yourself....xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: To you hun. You will get through this.

I just thinking cause i annoached my :bfp: 2 week after her mc that now thats what i get:cry:

:happydance: We are all allowed moods now and again. I'm glad you are feeling better :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->