We're getting on so well!

well done toria and caitlyn :happydance: maddi is still waiting, she has tried a rusk but not yet ready for food, still taking her 5 7oz bottles and still sleeping 12hours at night, getting quite excited when her weaning time comes :happydance: x

caitlyn loves her food too but whyyy when you open a jare an go back to later is it all WATERYYY

Lol we were gonna wean Tegan soon, she had a really funny week when she was eating 45+oz a day. Now she's fine again and I think it was a growth spurt. I'm gonna try and get her to go as long as possible without weaning :)

Started Katie yesterday - she had some spoonfuls of baby rice yesterday and some pureed carrot today. Pureed a lot of stuff today but I'll be going onto jars when she starts eating more - takes so long to peel fruit, steam it and then put in icecube trays. I was exhausted afterwards! i'm trying baby rice with pear tomorrow. I'm following annabel Karmel book for the first few weeks then going onto Hipp Organic.

Katie got carrot on her new pink plastic bib - have it soaking overnight. Must try vanish!

Icside, I only started weaning after I went back to work. I'm not sure on your schedule, but for me I always fed the morning feed and then my OH did the 6pm feed. For weaning, we started with breakfast which I could feed him before work and then a week later added supper with OH could feed. I didn't want to miss out on teaching my boy to eat.

I'm one of the lucky ones when it comes to mess. My boy is such a big that we won't waste any of his food. He sucks and licks the spoon clean.

Glad she's doing so well!! Sam was the same and loved everything I gave him (apart from baby rice so we didn't bother with it either) x

caitlyn loves her food too but whyyy when you open a jare an go back to later is it all WATERYYY

Mine go watery when I warm them up, I dunno why x

its annoying its nearly impossible to feed it sooo watery

Do you feed her straight from the jar when you start it off and then keep it for later? Nothing wrong with doing that, but there are enzymes in saliva that start breaking food down before you swallow, and if you are putting a spoon she's had in her mouth back into the jar the enzymes start to break the food down and make it watery. If you spoon out a bit for her to eat into a bowl it should be ok. If you're already doing that I have no idea :laugh2: x

Its said you should not feed your baby straight from the jar unless u know for sure they will finish it , exactly the reason sams_mum said :) among other germs lurking in there mouths lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->