were has my energy gone?!!!

Pandasnax

Reaction score
Oh..my..god! I jave never on my life been so tired, even with my first pregnancy. I am so exhausted from the moment I wake up till I go back to sleep! I mean this cant be normal right? I also have no appetite whatsoever I have no intrest in eating I try my best but not eating alot at all, midwifw suggested taking pregnancy vitamins which I am doing, this pregnancy is just so different the only up side ia I jave no morning sickness this time round buty boobs! Wow are they achy and tender! Be nice to hear thats its not just me that feels incredibly tired before they even get out of bed! Ahhh the joys of pregnancy :winkwink:

Yup, I was so tired from week 4-9. Its getting better with every week that goes by now, but I still notice that I get tired out more quickly. I won't be super tired and feel the need for a nap all the time, but if we're out running errands or shopping I can feel by the end of the day that I'm just dead tired.

Glad to hear it may lesson as the weeks go on! And no dont think I am i think the vitamins I am taking have iorn in then but ill definitely mention it to my midwife next time I see her! X

Make sure you're eating as well as you can and definitely mention it.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->