ok emmm we had -
emma 21
mrsraggle
CRWx
bloodbinds
healther21
nicnac
Misscherry15

But dropped out (not your faults or anything)
CRWx
msraggle

misscherry & nicnac need to confirm still

and bloodbinds is only popping for a short time...

Leaving me my friend ana (9mnths gone and wants to meet other mums) misscherry and emma21 if I’m not mistaken ....
Am I right ??
Anyone else welcome :)

PLEASE ALSO NOTE!!

if the weather isn’t too great we can meet at costa in Sutton town centre ill message on here in the morning to confirm which location but unless it’s terrible I’m still up for the park so bring a coat lol xx

wow i didint even know that there was a whole west midlands lot on here lol i jssut saw the post in third trimester. i would have loved to have come but been told baby is 3/5th today and right now the pressure is so bad i thing babys going ot fall out of me. will definitley come to the next one!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how do we know when the next one is being organised by the way?? sorry but this is the first tiem i discovered there were meets on lol

hehe no worrys i understand it would be a bit difficult to go to a park like that! just keep an eye in this forum basically xxx

have fun girlies! :happydance: x

Yeah :(

it's quite far from me & tbh, i've never ever been to that neck of the woods lol! I went to Birmingham on my own to meet EmziixBoOo and i was scared at that- it's only 1 train with no changes & i've been there lots of times :lol: plus idk any of the trains which is why i was gonna come up with Emma but she's not coming either! Sorrrrry! :(

Plus! I have no kiddies :lol: x

ill be there everyone xxxx forgot my flag tho what an idiot lol xxx

id love to come to one of these, but im ttc#1 and have no babys :( lol x

me either hun ^

xx

Missed this too! I'm in Wythall but Sutton is my hometown so I know it well. Will make it to the next one x

I've just seen this! Hopefully another meet will be arranged soon and I will be there! I live in Sutton x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"