west midlands - 18th june (new thread)

chrissy&marty

Reaction score
Meet date – 18th June 2011
Meet time – 1pm
Meet place – The Town Gate, Park Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B73 6BU.
we shall meet by Sutton Town Gate Entrance to the park at the visitor centre which is the round building up from the children’s swings and café/shop. It’s on your left when facing away/having your back towards the gate.
The flag attached is so we can recognise each other, just print it off and stick it to something eg straw, lolly pop stick, random stick from tree, your pram, your LO :haha:
It’s a picnic so please remember to bring a little food to share thank you ladies – nothing expensive just some little nibbles

any one to sign up please just comment :thumbup:

Attachments

• meet flag pic.jpg
    meet flag pic.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 9
:wave:

i'm waiting on Emma (EmziixBoOo) to see if she's going because i'll most likely meet up and travel with her! If not i'll have to come to the next one :) x

I'm still coming!!!

See you all there

xx

I'm gonna be so broody if I do come! lots of cute little ones! x

mrsraggle Eloise is SO cute :cloud9:

im very broody lol - im bringing a preggers friend with me to help her meet other mums but im soooo jealous of her - well i am now, when she is doing night feeds i prob wont be so jealous lol xxx

Maybe i'll have my own little bubs to bring along to another meet sometime :flower: Really don't wanna outstay my welcome with you lovely ladies tho! Tell me to eff off if you wish :rofl: x

Hope I can come girls, having a nightmare atm tho. Baby boy is thinking it's a good idea to start engaging already so I can barely blooming walk with the pressure. Also just been exposed to shingles and I'm not immune to chickenpox so just had to have the immunoglobulin jab which was absolutely HORRENDOUS :( So we shall see!

Maybe i'll have my own little bubs to bring along to another meet sometime :flower: Really don't wanna outstay my welcome with you lovely ladies tho! Tell me to eff off if you wish :rofl: x

Don't be so silly!!! :flower: Until then you can help us run after ours :haha:

Challenge accepted! I have practise with my 4 year old terror brother! ;)

Just to point out girls - MissCherry15's thread about a meet for her little girls birthday at drayton manor next month, I'm up for it :happydance:

Hope I can come girls, having a nightmare atm tho. Baby boy is thinking it's a good idea to start engaging already so I can barely blooming walk with the pressure. Also just been exposed to shingles and I'm not immune to chickenpox so just had to have the immunoglobulin jab which was absolutely HORRENDOUS :( So we shall see!

Sounds horrible darlin :hugs: xxxx hope it all goes well for u xxx

don't think i'm coming to this one hun, but will probably come to another one another time :hugs: :hugs: x

I hate the fact that you are meeting OUTSIDE MY BLOODY HOUSE and i can't come, lol. I live opposite the sutton park gates. I might just pop over to say hi, but i am pretty busy that day! Lol

wish i was going :( x

im very broody lol - im bringing a preggers friend with me to help her meet other mums but im soooo jealous of her - well i am now, when she is doing night feeds i prob wont be so jealous lol xxx

im coming still but cnt print off the thing

Hey, really sorry but I'm going to have to duck out :( Ellie's been really poorly all week and is slowly getting better. But I can't see that she'll be well enough for Saturday.

I'll definitely come to the next one, I'm really sorry :nope: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->