West midlands meet???

Lydiarose

Reaction score
Id love to have a day out with you girls!
I dont drive though and most meets are in machester/london and im in wolverhampton!

I was thinking either telford birmingham wolverhampton?

X

I'm from Shropshire, would love a West Midlands meet :happydance:

Where i wolverhampton are u girls!!! I've probably passed you in the street.. I'm in wolverhampton atm, im so excited to see if any of you are close x

hi i'm also in wolverhampton, just outside sedgley

I live in a teeny village. I'm about 20mins from Telford, and 20mins from Wolverhampton.

Ooh Laura :thumbup: we could meet up in wolverhampton one day if you want? I'm probably the youngest out of everyone and know you the best :haha: I've never met anyone off BnB :shock: was going to meet aimee12345 but i haven't heard off her in a while :( x

ooh im from stafford moved here in aug last year and dont really know anyone yet, be nice to make some new friends :)

Yay lovely to see people are commenting!
I was really hoping people would i am so lonely at the moment i feel like i have absolutly no friends as sad as that sounds! :(

I went to aquanatal today at the swimming centre near bently bridge was really looking forward to go took ages to walk from the bus stop to find out that it had been cancelled so i went swimming on my own ive come back feeling really sorry for myself . . . hormones.

Im from perton about 20mins from wolverhampton 20mins from telford too!

Laura do you know albrigton by any chance?

My OH lives there!

We really should all arrange a meet in the next few weeks depending on when everyones free!

xxx

Yay lovely to see people are commenting!
I was really hoping people would i am so lonely at the moment i feel like i have absolutly no friends as sad as that sounds! :(

I went to aquanatal today at the swimming centre near bently bridge was really looking forward to go took ages to walk from the bus stop to find out that it had been cancelled so i went swimming on my own ive come back feeling really sorry for myself . . . hormones.

Im from perton about 20mins from wolverhampton 20mins from telford too!

Laura do you know albrigton by any chance?

My OH lives there!

We really should all arrange a meet in the next few weeks depending on when everyones free!

xxx

I know you didn't ask me, but i know albrighton :) & i know people who live in perton! I could do a meet, but i'd have no children/bump & i'm at school in the week :dohh: i was gonna go to bentley bridge today swimming, but my friends wouldn't go x

Oh well your still more than welcome to come if we have one!
The more the merrier!

And ouu really??

This is exciting no one ever really knows perton or albrigton hahah :')

Where abouts do you live??

xxxx

I'm living in wolverhampton with my nana atm, i'm from wednesbury though.. Me, my mum & little brother are living here :) i'm so excited to see if we go ahead with a meet, i've never met anyone :haha: x

Me to i would really love to,
im sitting here crying because i feel so alone at the moment it sounds so sad but i really do. :(

xx

Im from stafford so not that far away at all. Im 26 and my name is Emma already have a 5yr old and a wondeful hubby this is gonna be our first baby together though :)

Aww hun :hugs: :(

would i be even welcome to the meet(s) is there are any? I'm 15 :haha:

i have til sunday off school if anyone wanted to arrange something in such short notice xx

No course not its good that your keen!!!

I am abit tied up this weekend having baby items deliverd but im free all next week and next weekend bar tuesday.

How about tetenhall pool a few drinks outisde/inside one of the nice coffee shops depending on weather either this week coming or next weekend??

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->