West Midlands Mummies?

Where u from hun? Im from stoke on trent in staffordshire, expecting baba no 3 :happydance: xx

Hi :wave: im from kitts green. I have a 3 year old daughter called Maisie :) x

Hi, I'm fairly new to BnB but I'm from Stourbridge in the West Midlands :) x

im from Walsall and I have a son who is 13 months old nice to meet u all xx

Im from Walsall too :happydance: I have an 8 year old daughter, two year old son and another little boy due in January

hello :) im in willenhall i have 3 yr old daughter and a 6 month old daughter :)

:hi: im from stoke on trent :) feel free to message me if you want a chat :flower:

I'm from Cannock and expecting my first baby in a months time :flower: Would also love to talk to some local mums/mums to be x

I'm from Hereford and got a 3 month old called Georgia

Hi, I'm from Kidderminster, got a 3 yr old daughter called Keira and a 6 month old daughter called Lydia.love a good natter! Xxx

hey im frm wolverhampton got 2 lil boys teejai whos 3 and jaiden 23 months and expecting baba no3:)

Hi west-midland mummies :) I'm Laura and I live in Wolverhampton, I've got a 1 year old and he's called Alfie xx

Hi! I'm from Bromsgrove and 16w pregnant with our first baby. Would love to chat with some other local mums/mums to be. x

Heeeey im here to chat im on my 3rd baba all boys!:D how far are we all?xx

Hi everyone, Im Tasha, im 23 from Stourbridge. I have Jaimee 5, Demi 2 and 21 month old twins Ruby and Harley. Always up for a chat x

Hi, I'm Emma and my daughter Phoebe is 5 months. We live just outside Walsall. Would love to meet other local mummies :D

oh and i have 3 sons teejai,3 ,, jaiden,2,, and a baby boy on the way called trysten:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->