West yorkshire ltttc

obe

Reaction score
Anyone from West Yorkshire - on the long journey of TTC??

Yey! Me, i am in Huddersfield hows about you?

Hiya, im from Leeds but living in Pontefract.
So how long have you been TTC?
Sorry to see you have lost your little angel, that must of been a terrible time, but I hope your little mirical comes along soon!

Well we were ttc for 5 months when we fell pregnant before. We are on the second cycle from the m/c so are trying again now as my OH is 28 and he doesn't want to leave it any longer to try plus my son is 6 and i think the age gap is wide enough already between him and a baby.

How about you? Have you been trying long? It is hard all this ttc business, i have gone from a normal woman to like a woman possessed! Its all ttc, bd, dh, oh, bbt, hpt, opk!

LOL.

I hope we have some luck soon :)

I was in leeds the other day, much better shopping than Hudds!

I know, I never thought it would be this hard!
We have been TTC for a year now, my partner had the snip while with his ex wife and they have two children (the eldest is 14!) he had the snip reversed a year ago but we havent had much luck. He has had two sperm samples done in the last couple of months which showed his sperm is quite sluggish and there isnt much quality sperm.
Im just starting with my tests to see if im ok before we move onto the next step.
There is still a chance I could fall pregnant so we are still giving it our all!!! LOL!
I hope you fall pregnant soon, it does drive you made and you become obsessed!!!
Yes Leeds is quite good for shopaholics!

Yes defo keep trying, have you tried pre seed yet? I have for the first time this month so i am hoping for a good result....

I hope you are fine, do you have any children already?

No I havent, what is it?
I dont have any children of my own but hoping number 1 comes along soon!
Just been to the doctors after work, after ive been trying all week to get an appointment! Had a swab test done and I have my second blood test tomorrow.
Just coming into the TWW now so all these tests might be for nothing (I hope!)
I see your getting married soon!!! Are you looking forward to the big day?

Well pre seed is a sperm friendly lubricant that is meant to aid conception, we have used it for the firs time this month.
I have heard loads of success stories of people who have been ttc for ages then got preg in the first month of using it...

I am just ovulating round about now so will be in the tww in the next couple of days.
I hope you get your :bfp: this month :) that would be ace!

Yah i am so looking forwards to getting married! We were just saying today how strange it will be to have a different name. I have never thought too much about the name change really.

Or well I will have to have a look for that, where did you get it from?
The TWW is awful! I tend to have a longish cycle, so Ov always seems to take ages to come!
I bet its all exciting, your big day will be here before you know it! How long have you been planning it?

I got it from preseed.com i think it is worth a go!

We got engaged in November so have been planing it since then but now it all seems like a mad rush!! I like things that way though :D

Good idea, hope all the plans are coming together!
We got engaged at Christmas but with trying for a baby that has kind of had to wait.
We always knew we might need help with TTC so im trying to save the pennies for that, not that we are getting much saved!

We figure if we ttc now then the wedding will have passed in time by the time we get pregnant (if we do)!

It is all money, money, money isn't it..... :)

It is, if we are not saving up for one thing its another!
Hope it goes ok though!

Thanks love, i hope we see each other in the first trimester forum soon :) xx

Me too! Fingers crossed it happens soon!!!

hi girls

:dust: just thought id send you some :dust: babydust, hope you get your BFPs soon xxxx
im from west yorkshire, just outside hudds, not ttc (yet) but had a long painfull journey of ttc with an ex partner, between 2005 to 2007 and had 2 miscarriages in between

have you tried baby aspirin(low dosage aspirin) it is very good i would recommend it, it builds up your womb lining all fluffy for an eggie to implant there!! it is very safe you just take one a day and drink it....google it it comes up with the info!!! im sure thats what helped my son come along, even though he was a huge happy surprise when i got with my new partner in 2008 as i had been taking it the year before!!!

i had my babyboy in november last year, i have one older son who is 10, we are debating on when to ttc next

love Jen xxxxx

Hi Jen,
I have never heard of that but I will def look it up!

Had a bit of an accident yesterday, passed out and did some damage to my mouth on the way down. Everyone keeps asking if im pregnant, fingers crossed I am!

Are you thinking of TTC this year then?

we are hoping to ttc for our next anytime from when lewis turns 1 really...

hope thats a sign hun, fingers crossed xxxx

Or well I hope you dont have to wait too long hun!

Thanks, you never no! Just in the two week wait so fingers crossed x

have you tried baby aspirin(low dosage aspirin) it is very good i would recommend it, it builds up your womb lining all fluffy for an eggie to implant there!! it is very safe you just take one a day and drink it....google it it comes up with the info!!! im sure thats what helped my son come along, even though he was a huge happy surprise when i got with my new partner in 2008 as i had been taking it the year before!!!

Thank you, i have heard of this but was unsure to try it, can it be dangerous to the foetus if all is ok? Plus i was told you have to have it on a script from the doctor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->