wet bags

henny

mum to two beautiful boys
Reaction score
what are the best wet bags? any favourites? :flower:

my all time favourite is the Monkey Foot, they're lush. My next is cushie tushies because i think the seperate pocket on the front is a really handy idea and tey're soft and squishy. If i were you i'd opt for a zipper than a drawstring bag though.

I'm more on the practica than pretty side on wetbags. I have a BumGenius drawstring one that folds up inside itsef so really really small when empty, carries about 8 nappies when wet and I've never had any smell probs or links, it's great. Just plain old boring white though!

Thlilbump-ive been checking your website for the monkey foot :haha: they are lush! now to convince hubby :flower: il have a look at the bg nappy bags-thank you

I'm more on the practica than pretty side on wetbags. I have a BumGenius drawstring one that folds up inside itsef so really really small when empty, carries about 8 nappies when wet and I've never had any smell probs or links, it's great. Just plain old boring white though!

I had a similar one to this at first, then i got a new pretty one and realised how pap it was :blush: :laugh2:

I do like the Monkeyfoot ones, they are thicker and more sturdy than others Ive had and the zip is better quality. They are slightly more expensive but IMO they are worth it as they are well made.
Having said that there are cheaper drawstring ones (like the Pop-In, BG and TB ones) that many people use and find work perfectly fine.

I had a similar one to this at first, then i got a new pretty one and realised how pap it was :blush: :laugh2:

I cant afford to get sucked into the pretty ones, can't afford another obsession! :haha:

Ive got a big plain white drawstring one (mega cheap off ebay) that we use for full days out/overnights.

Then ordered a zippered skull print one that can hold about 3 for general out and about times as its more practical for us than the big one.

:rofl: lu!
I have four wetbags....a medium MF a large MF and an XL MF and a Large VHC GK.
Im going to be picking up a Itti Bitti wetbag at the babyshow at the weekend if I like them....
though to be fair if you compare my nappy obsession with my wetbag one its not bad!

:rofl: i have a LL wetbag that came with some nappies but i want a funky one.

:rofl: lu!
I have four wetbags....a medium MF a large MF and an XL MF and a Large VHC GK.

You shouldnt say that... now you've planted a seed thats its ok to have lots and I'll probably go off and start looking at more.... then I'll click 'buy'.... :dohh:

:rofl:

I love my cushie tushie wetbag :D I liked the idea of the seperate bag on the front for clean wipes.
I use it for all the dirties outside, not just nappies as its big enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->