Wet, wet, wet.

Maybe any updates? So far so good for me.

Gaviota congrats!! Nothing like seeing it on a digi! I have nausea some but no sickness. Fatigue is my biggest symptom. I was ready for bed at 730 last night. It was also a really bad though.

Nothing yet from me. I had a really heavy day of cramping at the start of this week and the following day but there's been no sign of AF but I've still been getting bfns on FRERs. I'm now 3 days past my AF estimated date and haven't tested this weekend as I was getting negatives up until Friday night (15 dpo ish) and the chance of me getting another one at this point seems really slim. Saying that, I really like my coffee and bizarrely can't drink it at the moment as it leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth. Really unusual for me and has happened with two different brands so who knows what's going on there! I'll test again tomorrow and will be very surprised if it's positive but I guess some people do get very late bfps!!

Maybe are you sure of O date??

Not at all tbh. I've been using the purple clearblue ovulation sticks but they didn't pick up a surge this month so I'm estimating things based on my period tracker and being super horny 🤣 which is normally the best sign for me. We only managed to dtd once though so I'm guessing that 5 days of max sperm survival plus 14 for implantation etc would take me up to the last possible date to get a bfp. If it's negative tomorrow then I'm just outside that window and that's that I guess?

Maybe I never liked those ovulation tests. To be fair I tried using then my 2nd cycle post bcp and I didn't O til like Cd 60 to70ish range. I got a false peak on them much earlier in my cycle. If I used them ttc#2 I think they would have worked better.

Yes, I also get horny right around O. I use that, ewcm, and cheap opks to detect. I also do bbt as I love that confirmation with temp rise.

Sorry if I'm intruding but did you dtd any before the fertile window. If your DH waits like a week or more without ejaculating then he releases more dead or bad swimmers. I always try to dtd every 2 to 3 days then daily around O.

Sorry if I'm intruding but did you dtd any before the fertile window. If your DH waits like a week or more without ejaculating then he releases more dead or bad swimmers. I always try to dtd every 2 to 3 days then daily around O.

Oh...in that case, they may all be dead swimmers 🤣 My husband has issues in this area and it's difficult trying to get to a happy ending. I can only hope a few made it out alive 🤣

Oh...in that case, they may all be dead swimmers 🤣 My husband has issues in this area and it's difficult trying to get to a happy ending. I can only hope a few made it out alive 🤣

It is so difficult to tell! Remember that in cases or rape and first time intercourse can result in pregnancy as well...
Myself and my Bf only BD once around O in June, the night (24h)before O.

Good luck!!! I'm (I think anywhere from 4-6 DPO at this point) and feeling pretty weird, but I feel like it's too early to really have any symptoms. I initially thought I was 13-15 DPO but I'm almost positive I ovulated later than I thought, so who knows. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Hey guys! I'm not sure if my Internet cheapies are playing tricks on me or if this is the start of something exciting. I'm 5 days late according to my period tracker and am 19 days past DTD. On the top test, the dye hasn't dried properly so the line shows really clearly and maybe shouldn't. In the one below the dye dried clear in time and there seems to be a line with some colour to it. I took a clear blue this morning but a + only came up 30 mins after taking the test so I can't trust it. I'm going to have to get some FRER tomorrow 😬😬😬 Will post pictures of the tests and evil clearblue "out of time" line for your thoughts. I can't get more tests until part way through tomorrow and really don't want to be faced with another negative/proof that today's tests were false xx

Internet cheapies from this evening...

Attachments

• _20180710_215415.jpg
    _20180710_215415.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 18
The clear blue test which was done this morning and didn't show a vertical line for a good 30 minutes.

Attachments

• _20180710_224100.jpg
    _20180710_224100.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 12
I see it on the IC. I don't trust any line that appears after test so I won't count CB. FX on your frer tomorrow!!

Good luck. I can see it on IC. I don’t trust blue dye tests, they all have Evaps. I hope this is it for you

I DEFINITELY see something on the top IC but yeah I wouldn't trust that blue dye test.. I literally always get a line on those (I've taken several over the past few years during "scares" and never was pregnant and always got a BFN on anything else). I actually have a pretty convincing blue evap right now that I took about a week ago, it's thick too.. it's crazy.. but I know it's nothing because I ovulated later than I thought so there's literally no way.

I can't wait to see your next test(s)!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->