We've done it - we're pregnant.......!!!!!!!!

BabyDancer34

Preggers with #2!!!
Reaction score
I'm absolutely stunned! We spend a year of "seeing how it goes" and nothing happened then spent 1 month really going for it (FAM and pre-seed) and it's worked out for us! I'm amazed and feel very privledged. Having been on the pill for most of my adult life I was expecting to be in for the long haul. Did a IC test (or 4) this morning with a faint line so went and got a CB digital at lunch (on suggestion of you ladies) and bingo :bfp: "pregnant 1-2 weeks". It's my first time being preggers and so it's completely new to me.
Hubby came back at lunch and I presented him with the CB digi! He's thrilled and we're both a bit stunned and VERY VERY happy!!!!!!!
I'm also chuffed as my sister is 7 weeks preggers too after several years of trying for #2 so it's all working out well. I just hope we both have sticky beans!!

Thanks to you all for your support!

Will I see any of you in 1st Tri?

I'm on :cloud9:

I got the top one from lilypie.com and the bottom one from evenhealth.com try clickin on it and it should take you to the page... the bottom one is under baby developments

Click on my ticker... on the left click tickers and then it's baby developments my one is the bottom one the top one is a different style

:hugs:

Click on my ticker... on the left click tickers and then it's baby developments my one is the bottom one the top one is a different style

:hugs:

Thanks! not sure why that previous message came out twice :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"