We've finally decided on her name...

maybebaby

Terri and her baby girl!
Reaction score
Many of you might remember that OH and I have been struggling to decide on a name for our little girl. We had a huge family discussion this weekend, and we've decided on...

London Elizabeth Bryant

We like it and have decided that the naysayers can stick their negative words up their butt!! hehehe. :)

Does anyone like it?

i actually like it... when i first read it i didnt think i would but the more i say it i like it :) it goes well together..X

It's funny because I saw it today in your signature and the more I see it Terri, the more I like it!!

London is probably not heard as a name often over here for obvious reasons but its like Brooklyn - I imagine that works better here than in NY!

Who cares what anyone else thinks??? My MIL told me just this week she doesnt like Hebe particularly but she also knows it's none of her business!!

I also think it runs really well together.

x

I love it!! If you were from the UK i wouldnt think it would work so well!! Luckily your not!!

It's funny because I saw it today in your signature and the more I see it Terri, the more I like it!!

London is probably not heard as a name often over here for obvious reasons but its like Brooklyn - I imagine that works better here than in NY!

Who cares what anyone else thinks??? My MIL told me just this week she doesnt like Hebe particularly but she also knows it's none of her business!!

I also think it runs really well together.

x

Thanks Lisa!! I agree it doesn't matter what others think, but with the hormones flying, I tend to get a bit sensitive. :) I am pleased that many of you ladies like it!! :hugs:

I looooooooooooooveeee the name London!

I do agree with Lisa though. There's a place called Ramea (Ram-e-ah) here, and my mom came home the other day and she was like "oh I heard this name, Ramea (pronounced Ra-mia)" and I cringed! Names like that work better when you don't live there!!

I looooooooooooooveeee the name London!

I do agree with Lisa though. There's a place called Ramea (Ram-e-ah) here, and my mom came home the other day and she was like "oh I heard this name, Ramea (pronounced Ra-mia)" and I cringed! Names like that work better when you don't live there!!

Yeah I have the same thought as well. We just love the name and so London it is!! :hug:

hi,

Just wanted to say thats a lovely name.....:)

good luck on the happy event...:)

:hug:

I LOVE THE NAME LONDON! I loved it straight off! I dont have to keep saying it to like it! :kiss::flower: great name sweets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->