• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We've set a date!

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
Me and DH had a chat today about when's the best time to start trying again.

I never thought I'd be ready, I am so terrified of being pregnant again it's unreal but I'm so yearning for a baby after what has happened, it's horrible when your body is telling you you should have a baby in your arms and there isn't one there.

So we've really talked it over and we've decided, pending my recovery, we are going to start trying at the end of next month when we go on holiday.

It's going to be difficult because I don't think my cycle will be back in place by then but I just need to carry on and have something to look forward to or I'm going to drive myself crazy. Call me obsessed but I want another baby so much it hurts and as much as I think we should wait a bit longer than that I know I will frighten myself out of ttc if I did.

Please don't think I'm a bad person for doing this:blush:

Oh, that's so wonderful to hear sweetie! I wish you all the very best! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs:
You're not a bad person. You deserve your baby and you'll get one. Good luck TTC, I hope it happens quickly for you.

:hugs: Good luck hun just take each day as it comes. It'll happen when you are ready.

Oh darling, that is brilliant news. I am glad that you both feel you are ready to try again.

No one could ever accuse you of being a bad person ever.

:hug:

Thank you so much for understanding :)

I can't wait now, I've got some light at the end of this very dark tunnel and it's made me feel so much better about things.

Bless my DH, I cried to him this afternoon that all I wanted was our baby and he said, 'We can start trying again when we go away. I love you so much, I want another baby with you'.

He's been so caring through all of this. He's never been one for showing emotion but he's doing everything for me. He's even changed all of his shifts around this week so he only works mornings. I'm so lucky to have him.

:hugs: You aren't a bad person at all. Good luck when you do start to TTC again :hugs:

Please dont ever feel you are a bad person. You will get to hold your baby in your arms and I wish you all the luck in the world. danni xxx

thats fantastic im so pleased for you both good luck hunni xx

completely understand how your feeling, but dont think your a bad person because your not!!! Your fantastic, and so strong!!
xxxxx

Your DH sounds soooo awesome. Focus on the positives now (as hard as that is) - it really makes a difference (I know I suffer from depression) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->