Whaaaa???

tbuns

Reaction score
10 dpo and hiccups galore!!! Along with a few other things going on... (cramping, bloating) I get them like twice a day often with a little upchuck, gross I know... but is that an unheard of symptom???

:baby:

I've had these weird hiccup-ending-in-a-burp things going on for the past few days! Might be related! GL!!!

You have other good symptoms? That is interesting.... :shrug:

Not a bunch, I have: severe exhaustion, cramping since O, turned a little bit harder today, creamy CM since O, turned watery today and smells faintly of sweet vinegar (weird I know), and pains in my BBS and sore armpit area.
How about you?

I have 'the nose', I cramped for about two days over the weekend, had a temp dip, bloated, gassy, and my normal chronic diarrhea is becoming more like normal poop (plus it's been darker, sorry tmi)... no good CM, or sore BB's tho. I have been hyper aware of my body though. The only symptom that I didn't really connect to a possible pregnancy is my odd sense of smell. The rest could be in my head! :wacko:

I had those weird hiccups when I was pregnant with bubs no.2. I ended up suffering with severe heartburn the entire pregnancy which the midwife said was ausing those hiccups :dust:

Bubs.... I love that!

Yeah, the hiccups come with a bit of acid reflux, which I hardly get. But like I keep saying - it could be in my head! Thx Heidi! :flower:

Same here....well, kinda! 11 dpo and don't really have the hiccups...just burping a lot, and sometimes with a bit of upchuck too. Sooo scared to dream though :|

Good luck ladies! I hope this is our month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->