What’s The Best Dopler To Get?

Don't get one, just cos u find a heart beat doesn't mean all is ok and unless your trained and know what your hearing is the baby's heart beat and not the placenta or your own heart beat, also what u gonna do if u can't find the baby's heart beat one day..

Yeah I keep reading that it’s not advised to get one and my midwife has told me the same but I would still like to give it a try. I’m aware I may not always be able to find the heartbeat and that also won’t mean something is necessarily wrong...would be nice to try and hear bubba though ☺️

You will know it's the babies heartbeat as it will be twice as fast as yours and sounds like a horse galloping. I'm high risk. And my consultant told me to get one. It's an angel sounds one xx

You will know it's the babies heartbeat as it will be twice as fast as yours and sounds like a horse galloping. I'm high risk. And my consultant told me to get one. It's an angel sounds one xx
I’d seen those Angel ones and wondered what they were like. You’ve not had any problems with them then? I’m feeling baby every day now moving and kicking around... he’s been a right little trouble maker with his fidgety bum so even without a dopler im thinking I would be able to tell of anything was a little off (I hope) ...

I’ve got a angel sounds one . I’m yet to use it this pregnancy . I found it hard to locate my DDs heartbeats at first but once the midwife was able to show me it was a little easier. I’ve not had a problem with mine had it since pregnant with DD1. . Although I wouldn’t rely on them to check all is well with baby but it’s nice to be able to hear baby’s heartbeat and movements .

I had a Sonoline B 3mhz last pregnancy - loved it. I sold it after my last pregnancy since we were officially done. Then our surprise came along. I now have a bistos hi bebe 2mhz doppler. It works well, too, but I liked the sonoline better. I think 3mhz made a difference. I found the heartbeat with both machines at 9+ weeks, it just took longer and was harder to find with this second machine. Hope that helps!

I have had sonoline both times - works great!

@Maple_Fairy I use a Contec one it is also 3MHZ and have been able to find the heart beat early since 10 weeks 3-4 days. Never had an issue finding the heart beat but so much can vary. If you have an anterior placenta I hear it is harder to find so just do not freak out if you can't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->