What A Day

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Oh my what a day!!

This morning I had to go to the council to show them that I could manage to pay my first months rent. So went in to show the cheque my dad had written out & they were like come back this afternoon & we'll have the deposit cheque ready for you as your application was treated as priority!

So I happily skipped down to the estate agents with the first months rent to give her & to tell her that I would be back later with the deposit. So I walk in & she says 'i'm really sorry Kelly but the landlady has decided she won't accept DSS. I've explained that you're a reliable tenant but it's a no'

I cannot begin to tell you how upset I was but then she told me she had another property which would accept DSS for sure & that she would take me to view it. Well got there & discovered it was in the street next to my mums!! And even better - it was fully furnished & had 3 bedrooms for the same price as the first property! It wasn't as nice as the first property (I looooved that fireplace!!) but it was still nice & it has alot of potential!

So now i'm even happier, after that initial disappointment, i've now ended up with a 3 bedroom house & the back garden is huge! I'm now a 20 second walk from my mums & my little brother is over the moon especially as the spare bedroom is going to be decorated for him!!! I'd say ive had a bit of a result today!!

:happydance:

yay that sounds perfect!! shame bout the house with the fireplace, but there's always a positive side to everythin!!

The landlady shouldve told u that before, but shes obviously done u a favour! So glad its worked out well! xx

Ahh i thought it was going to be all bad news then!! Well done on managing to bag and even bigger place for the money, it'll be worth it when Maya's bigger!!

Glad it worked out ok in the end. Lucky you with a 3bed house!! x

u lucky girl i bet ur really please at least u wont have to move again 4 a long long time maybe u could build ur own fireplace lol

Ahh i thought it was going to be all bad news then!! Well done on managing to bag and even bigger place for the money, it'll be worth it when Maya's bigger!!

And if i'm lucky enough to have another in the very far future lol :D

Ooo... Glad that potentially bad news turned out to be good news!

xxx

what a result bet your over the moon everythings not so bad afterall :)

That's brilliant news hun! And just round the corner from your mum.:hugs::happydance:

Thats brill news, the other landlady missed out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->