What a farse :'(

scrummy mummy

Baby number 3 on board x
Reaction score
So went the loo this morning and was wiping red red red so rang the mau as I am rh- and was told if I have a bleed to ring for an anti d. So they said I needed ring my doctors so I could be put through to an out of hours docs then they could arrange for me to have an early scan. Rang my docs and it kept putting me on hold instead of transferring to the out of hours so I had to ring a different number and finally got put through. After another 3 calls they arranged an appointment for 8, 40 this morning it was already 8.17 so I had to get to my mums for my dad to take me add I didny know where the place was. So Ifinallysee the doc he riings mau and they say no we don't give anti d before 12 weeks. I asked if he could check to see if it could be my erosion he said no sorry there are no nurses here. Said it could be a threatened miscarriage and told me book on with my doc on Monday Im do annoid and worried :cry:

Thats awful treatment, how horrible for u having to wait :-( Thinking of u & hoping all is fine xxx

Check up again at some point about the anti D before 12 weeks. Initially I was told the same and after returning home I got a phone call asking me to come in as antibodies had shown up on my blood test and I was given anti D. I was 10+ weeks at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->