What a mess!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
OMG I got the messiest diaper EVER! It leaked all over his bumbo chair, I opened the diaper and he Mr. wasn't done doing his business yet! It went all over the bed, the bloody cat freaked out 'cause I dropped the sudacream on the floor so she ran straight into the diaper!:dohh:

As this wasn't enough, I got peed all over! I couldn't help but laugh at this point. Josh thought it was really funny too. :rofl:

:rofl:
I haven't had anything that bad.
Although he has had poop go ALL the way up his back many many times.. such as the day at our family reunion.. he was just sitting in his carseat smiling and laughing away when I thought to check if he peed.. he had so I picked him up and my mother goes "EWW!" He had poop all up his back and was just sitting there laughing the whole time! :dohh:

:rofl::rofl: sounds like Mr Josh wanted to give mummy a little extra work !!! :rofl:

:rofl: poor u! i always laugh when somethings like that happens with our LO! :rofl:

mwahahahahahahahhahaa! tha cat part had me haheheh!!! :rofl:

so the baby went Bang!

Sorry but:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope its all sorted now!

Nice. I have sheets to change as well this morning. ick!

Oops!! :rofl: I've got all this to look forward too!! :D

oh dear jess sounds like fun not...

jack pooed all over me this morning to it must be one of those days xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that is so funny this has happend to me so many times where i take his nappy off and he either starts doing a poo or wees all over me, its so horrible when it goes up there back too and on there clothes but charlies poo seems to of got thicker now it might be the gaviscon im giving him but at least i dont get into such messy situations now lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->