What a morning - had my boy!

rotts05

Reaction score
Well not much to tell except that my boy has arrived!
My due date is tomorrow and not had any signs that he was thinking of coming anytime soon. I had a tummy bug over the weekend but so did oh and dd.
I woke at 4.20am for a wee and when i got back in bed i had mild period pains but really mild, 10 minutes later i felt my waters go so jumped out of bed.
The pains came stronger then so i knew from my last labour that it was likely to be quick. We got the kids up, dropped them off with my dad and headed up to the hospital. The pains were horrid but as soon as we got out i wanted to push. My mum ran for a wheelchair and a midwife. They whipped us into a side room and got me on the bed and his head was out. 1 more push and he was here!
From my waters going to him being born was 1 hour 30 minutes.

Im so glad we rushed over to the hospital or else we wouldn't have made it.

I really wanted an April baby and my dd predicted today. They let us home just before 11am.

It was so fast we didn't have time to enjoy any of it but we are both doing brill :)

Well not much to tell except that my boy has arrived!
My due date is tomorrow and not had any signs that he was thinking of coming anytime soon. I had a tummy bug over the weekend but so did oh and dd.
I woke at 4.20am for a wee and when i got back in bed i had mild period pains but really mild, 10 minutes later i felt my waters go so jumped out of bed.
The pains came stronger then so i knew from my last labour that it was likely to be quick. We got the kids up, dropped them off with my dad and headed up to the hospital. The pains were horrid but as soon as we got out i wanted to push. My mum ran for a wheelchair and a midwife. They whipped us into a side room and got me on the bed and his head was out. 1 more push and he was here!
From my waters going to him being born was 1 hour 30 minutes.

Im so glad we rushed over to the hospital or else we wouldn't have made it.

I really wanted an April baby and my dd predicted today. They let us home just before 11am.

It was so fast we didn't have time to enjoy any of it but we are both doing brill :)

Congratulations huni!!! xxxx

Wow hope my little one comes that quick.. Congratulations

Congratulations!!! You must be so elated for an April baby now. :)

Wow! I was in labor for 21 hours with my first. Can you feel the jealousy?? lol. I would love to not have the chance to enjoy it and to just get there and have that baby. ;) Well, of course, my hospital is an hour and a half away, so labor can't be TOO quick, or he'll be born in the car. lol

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow, big congratulations on your little baby! Glad you are all doing well x

Congratulations!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back