What a night!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Well kim came to see me yesterday so we could have a night out and well.... needless to say.... we were legless!! :shock: Well and truly trollied!! :lol:

We met up with Andy and his footy mates in the club and well we had had a few to drink getting ready and in the pubs before hand and we had alot in the club.
We danced and fell and staggered!!
And even though Kim didn't know anyone she made herself known! Her dancin was great!
:wink:
I was that drunk i got home and started kissing mother-in-law for her looking after Jack :shock:
THEN i took my pants off and walked round the house in my top and knickers! Poor Kim! :roll: Mind you she was just as bad!

i had a fantastic night, best i've had in ages!

awwww wow that sounded fab
so glad you had a great time

xxxxxx

lol sounds like u had a fab night!!!!

Hehehe the sight of Yvonne sitting in her pants is still making me giggle :lol:

I had a fantastic time and will return the favour as soon as you can get down to mine, we will paint Hull red lol

eeeee, we had a laugh, poor Andy, he had to keep catching Kim when she staggered and fell!! :lol:

We got home at 2.30am then stayed up drinking and eating pizza and went bed at 4am, Jack was then up at 8 for his bottle! :(

I'm on an early night tonight
:roll:

aww that sounds like a good night! Glad you both had a fab time :wink:

Hehe soudns like you had a ball girls! Open invites next time *huff* :lol:

sounds great i love good girly nights like that :lol:

when i go out i try and forget about the frumpy house wife i am in the day and act like a wild teen at night :lol:

Awwww sounds like so much fun!
Glad use enjoyed it.
x

sounds like you had a wicked night, Iv not had a night like that in ages! Did you get any pics ? or were you in no fit state to be taking photo's ?

Spot on Lauz, no fit state!! Yvonnes dad gave us a lift there and I left my camera with him so I didn't lose it lol :lol:

hehe that was probably a wise desicion by the sounds of it lol

Actually Andy took one on his phone but the dongle has gone missing but i will post it as soon as we find it!!

We were way past legless to!!! soooooo funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->