what a scare!

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
I was loading the elevator with my groceries when it closed and went up to the second floor with my baby all alone in it! Then it went down to -2 and I ran down the stairs to get it but for some reason it went back up the entrance!
I was almost hysterical, and finally it opened and my baby was just fine, sitting where i had left him in his stroller playing with a toy, he didnt even look up!
I was shaking and crying! I already have a fear of elevators, I dont think this is gonna help it much!

Aww bless ya hun..... you have made my day (sorry for laffing!!) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:hug::hugs: x

Aww hun...bless you...i would have been in the same state...glad you are both ok :hugs:

This is one of those times since nothing happened to him you just have to sit back and laugh. At the time you did the right thing and mommy instinct kicked in. I have had a few scares with Keira who with all her drool began to choke from laughing and fought to catch her breath and after just burst out laughing after my look of horror patting her back thinking she was choking on her cookie. Now since she is fine I look back and laugh because I can only imagine what I must have looked like to her.

OMG Cupcake! I would have been hysterical! What a scare, and so glad you are both okay.:hugs:

:hugs: I'd have been in tears as well. Glad you are both okay :hugs:

awww bless u i would have been a wreck to xx

Wow,that was not a nice experience.Fortunately everything turned out fine.

I too would have been crying and a wreck! :hugs:

Is this where you live or in a store? :shock:

I'd have been a wreck too hun - I'm glad hes ok bless him and I hope you calmed down since :hugs:

:cry: poor you hun:hugs: Totally understand the panic, this nearly happened me but I got the door open :cry:

I cannot imagine how scared you must have been:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Your LO probably loved the ride :) I tried not to laugh, but it is rather funny you have to admit (only because your LO is absolutely fine).

:shock: OMG I would have been in bits

Aww bless ya I bet you were terrified !!!! I too would have been a mess lol!

Your LO probably loved the ride :) I tried not to laugh, but it is rather funny you have to admit (only because your LO is absolutely fine).

same here ...i have a cute image in my mind of your LO playing and oblivious while your all flusstered and out of breath running up and down the stairs trying to catch the elevator.

:hugs:

Omg,I'd be screaming up and down the building! Thank god the everything turned out well...

Is this where you live or in a store? :shock:

I'd have been a wreck too hun - I'm glad hes ok bless him and I hope you calmed down since :hugs:

where i live! OMG if it had been a store I dont know what i would have done!

I gave him this cube to play with in his stroller and he was still playing with it when the doors open. But that really was the only humorous part. I was such a wreck afterwards I fell apart crying and shaking, my poor mom called 3 times to see if i was doing ok later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->