what a scare!

Oh how awful for you! I would have been in tears too :hugs:

So glad he's ok. Did make me laugh a bit when I realised everything was fine, sorry :blush:

One for the guilt free confessions thread?! :D x

So glad he's ok. Did make me laugh a bit when I realised everything was fine, sorry :blush:

lol what would i write.. i must confess i let my 4 month old ride the elevator alone...:cry:

OMG i would of been hysterical too. I had a scare today too, I left baby on the bed in the middle quickly after feeding to go to the bathroom to get a tissue when i heard a crash/bang and my heart stopped for a minute even though i kind of knew there was no way baby could of fallen off the bed but i still ran back to the bedroom and i burst out crying with relief when he was still in the same place i left him fast asleep!!

omg, i would have been hysterical too :hugs: at least nothing bad happened to him!

lol what would i write.. i must confess i let my 4 month old ride the elevator alone...:cry:

:laugh2: yep :D ...I'm sure we'll all do something worse at some point! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->