What a sick world we live in :(

highhopes19

Reaction score
I've just found out that a lady who lives in my old house now has been charged with child abuse

:cry::cry::cry:

When we moved and went back to see friends we were told they were odd and had loads of dogs, we're filthy, dog poo all over the windows etc. also told they have a Caravan in the garden that they rent out to people to live in :nope:.

Well now I've just been told and seen in the news that shes been charged with abusing her little boy, beating him with sticks and making him brush his teeth with dog poo:cry:. Who does such things like this :cry:.

I can't stop thinking about it... All the happy memories in that house growing up the love that me and my sister were showered in, the great xmas's, birthdays, parties just general happy memory's..... But now the house has been filled with nasty memories I wish that little boy could be in that house showered with the love and attention that we recieved their :cry::cry:.

Why are people so nasty? And sick!!

Apparently his injuries were so bad teachers said he looked like he had been in a car accident :growlmad:.

Thats horrendous, some people are just so sick!! I mean I always hated those types of stories, but since I became a mam they make me feel even more for the poor little kiddies, when I look at my little fella I wonder how anyone could ever want to hurt their own child :cry: x

that's disgusting! people like her make me sick, they should be locked away for life. I agee with what has been said above, I look at Amelia-Rose when I read things like this & I wonder how on earth anyone could abuse a child!? :nope:

hope you're okay hun! :hugs:

Aww, this made me cry when you said you wished that little boy could have been showered in the love and attention that you felt there :( :hugs: There really are some sick people out there. It upsets me so much that some people are unable to have children, and then you get others who are lucky to be blessed with children and they treat them like that. I hope that little boy is given a loving family to live with. I hope you're ok :hugs: x

That's disgusting and shocking! I have no idea how she could think that was ok and live with herself after doing that to her son. I agree with the other poster who said things like this affect me so much more now that I'm a mommy.

Thankyou I hope he's with someone who can treat him as he deserves now, what the hell goes through these sick people's minds :( xx

That's horrendous! That poor, poor little boy. It sickens me how much of this goes on and most of the time it's the parents or someone else very close to the child. Sick

I'm so sorry for that little boy, but as a teacher....why didn't they notice? (I'm a teacher myself, so do appreciate that it can be difficult to intervene regarding possible abuse, but seriously!)

I hope that little boy also learns that he deserves love and kindness, poor thing....

best wishes

No words, I'm in bits why on earth have kids! i am a wreck with things like this at the moment especially with the April story over the news.

How horrible:cry: I just think what that poor little child is going to go through, all the therapy in the world when he gets older won't erase what happened. It makes me sick to my stomach

That is horrible just dont know how anyone could do that

just sickening...
hopefully he can start to heal now

This depresses me :( it really does. Everything on the news about children why??? I cannot bear to think of someone doing that to a child. Especially now I have my own. :(

Absolutely vile person so fricken angry dirty tramp who does that to a child!!! or anyone for that matter!

Some people don't deserve kids.....

Especially now I have Isabelle this stuff seems to really get to me I look at her and think how could anyone hurt somthing so innocent and defenceless

Omg Highhopes I think that needs some kind of a spoiler it made me feel physically sick. Poor little boy

:hugs:

That poor boy :cry:

I hope he's with someone who will love and care for him and give him beautiful memories like yours. :hugs:

Omg Highhopes I think that needs some kind of a spoiler it made me feel physically sick. Poor little boy

Oh no sorry Hun, didn't mean to upset anyone.. I'm not sure how to add one now either :( xx

Just proves what really goes on behind closed doors.

My oh's parents still live oppersite her and didn't have clue :nope:.

For her own safety she best not be living there as I know what people down that road are like if they cotton on to somthing like this, they'll be a riot to get her out! It's a rough road with some scary people BUT they hate people like her and all look out for each other xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->