what a surprise!

jadeybaby

Reaction score
hello everyone!
this is my first post on here and my stories a little complicated.
well i am now a very proud mom of ruby (13 weeks now) i am diabetic and told to expect a very large baby so i was having scans every 2 weeks. my due date was 4th jan. went for my 34 week scan and told to go to maternity ward stay in over night as wanted to start some blood pressure meds,got home stuffed pj's an my bag stood upto leave the house and WHOOOOOSSH waters went and the full shabang!!!! as you can imagine i was quite hysterical got to hosp and had to have an emergency c section which id fought against with midwife through out pregnancy! out she popped weighing a very big 6lb 13oz and 6 weeks early!! the cord was wrapped round her neck and my placenta had begun to rupture. she was admitted to special care as was jaundice at 3 days old and was in incubator with drips etc. she is very well and a very happy contented baby now weighing in at a whopping 10lb last time she was weighted at 11 weeks!
how difficult is it to get nice prem baby stuff???
hope all is well with everyone

Welcome to babynbump, and congratulations on your beautiful lil girl

wow it's quite the surprise isn't it?? Welcome to B and B and Congrats on your little one!! Also since your baby is now 10 lb u don't need to worry about getting and premie stuff! Preemie clothes are for 5lb and under. U should post up some pics of your little one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->