What a weird craving

HCas

Reaction score
Ok so I'm 8dpo now and for the past three days or so I've been craving prenatal vitamins. Don't know why, since before I really didn't like their taste, but I am. I've also been sleeping in a lot more and going to bed early (like four hours early because I was exhausted)

So wanna wait with me and talk about your symptoms? :flower:

Ok so I'm 8dpo now and for the past three days or so I've been craving prenatal vitamins. Don't know why, since before I really didn't like their taste, but I am. I've also been sleeping in a lot more and going to bed early (like four hours early because I was exhausted)

So wanna wait with me and talk about your symptoms? :flower:

ohhh yay! i do i do! lol. im 7 or 8 DPO

my craving has been the mocha frappe with extra extra caramel drizzle and no chocolate syrup from McDonalds. I have had one almost everyday since the day i BD'd on 4/12. i had a medium last night around 9pm and wanted another one right after!

have you had any other symptoms?

I've been sleeping too much and having a lot of saliva but really not too much else. Oh I did find white, creamy cm when checking my cervix though (sorry if TMI) I have no idea what that means though.

I've been sleeping too much and having a lot of saliva but really not too much else. Oh I did find white, creamy cm when checking my cervix though (sorry if TMI) I have no idea what that means though.

i checked my cervix for the first time this morning after a shower and it was soft and full, kind or balloon like. i heard that checking it isnt a really good sign of determining pregnancy though. but i havent got a clue really. i am new to all of this. i too had creamy cm but i dont know what that means either lol. i have been researching like crazy though and am planning to test saturday or sunday although that may be too early because i will only be 9 or 10 DPO. when are you planning to test?

I'm trying to hold off until the first because that should be when AF gets here but I don't know if I can wait that long XD I get very impatient on these things

i am very impatient as well and I know i should wait it out. AF is due May 1st for me as well.

Haha we're on the same cycle all together. I just did a pregnancy test and implantation calculator and they said early pregnancy tests may work on the 27th this month so I think if I can't hold out I'll test Sunday

i did the same thing lol.

it has been a really weird couple of weeks for me. i had bleeding for a day an a half starting 4/18 and colostrum as well which is very weird. plus only BD'd once so im pretty convinced that i am out this cycle. but i will know soon.

i hope you get your BFP!

I hope you get one to, sending tons of baby dust your way.

I thought I was out this month because of having a UTI at the beginning and I thought I missed the O but when I took a OPK it came out positive and we BD'ed for five days straight XD

you have a really good chance of catching your eggy! :dust:

i took 3 opks last week. one day i took two about 8 hours apart and the line was visible but not as darker or darker than the other line. then i took one the next day and it was lighter than the two before. could i have possible already ovulated? i anticipated ovulation to be 4/17 but i took that tests on the 14th and 15th respectively. hmmm, i wish this whole process was easier

You might have. It sounds like you tested on a down surge. You probably ovulated the day right before or so.. I really hope you caught yours. It'd be great if we both did and became bump buddies ^^

You might have. It sounds like you tested on a down surge. You probably ovulated the day right before or so.. I really hope you caught yours. It'd be great if we both did and became bump buddies ^^

oh ok. if so that would be better.

that would be cool to both get BFP's! im excited just thinking about it.

i have been feeling every little symptom lately. maybe its my mind playing tricks on me. i thought i was pregnant in march and i got a BFN but i just knew i was pregnant. im sure my bf thought i was crazy haha

Haha yea I've been like that. I haven't been symptom spotting because of it this month. I've only written down what has really stood out or just doesn't seem normal.

thats smart. if i get a bfn this month then i will try that next month.

The only reason I did it was because I counted myself out until recently XD My love thought he'd go crazy with all the symptoms I was asking him about XD

lol i bet! my friend from work is going crazy from me asking her all sorts of questions and giving her the run down of all the symptoms i have been having. lol she has two kids and i've been asking her all about her symptoms that she had to try to see if they are similar to mine.

Haha I wish I had a friend like that. My sister is the only one I can talk about it with who has experience but right now she's on her second day of labor so probably not the best time XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->