What about a PET section

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
Is that possible? I dont know if other members have pets, but maybe if theres enough we can chit chat about em?
:blush:

You can make a pet group in the group section as this is a pregnancy forum which as nothing to do with pets x

It has been suggested before but there isnt realy the demand for it, and as already said this is a ttc/pregnancy/parenting forum :)

You can make a pet group in the group section as this is a pregnancy forum which as nothing to do with pets x

I just thought since theres a general area, tv area, girly area, mens area...why not pets?

It has been suggested before but there isnt realy the demand for it, and as already said this is a ttc/pregnancy/parenting forum :)

Same as above. Oh well- thanks

Hiya

You could always start a discussion in groups.

We have in the past said no so the 2 answers above are right however we have had a few ideas the last 24 hours and there may be something that could fit your request (and previous ones) but no promises yet.

;)

on earth- I think it'd be fun to have that section. A lot of times i've met members who some time or another mention their pets. I think it would be fun.

I think its a great idea, most people have a pet of some kind

You could maybe make a Pet thread in the group section x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"