What About This Name??

fairywings

mum to Amy and Angel Ryan
Reaction score
RHIDDION

I have posted this in second tri but am seeing how many votes I can get on it. I want it, other half thinks it is the sort of name where he will get beat up. Only other name I have thought of is Cory and he doesn't want that either, he wants Stewie (after the baby in Family guy), I have said no way to that, but he thinks I should put it on the poll anyway.

Thanks. x

I chose the name corey as i love that name :)

Hahaha I had to vote Stewie, big family guy fan :p
But as I said in 2nd tri, I think Rhiddions a lovely name. So's Cory mind you... haha sorry, not much help :p

I don't like Rhiddion. But I love Cory. :)

I like Brody too for a boy. x

Hahaha I had to vote Stewie, big family guy fan :p
But as I said in 2nd tri, I think Rhiddions a lovely name. So's Cory mind you... haha sorry, not much help :p

:rofl: I will have to tell my boyfriend that, he will be made up. I like Family Guy, too, but Stewie is a vicious sod! lol

Isn't Rhiddion misspelt? https://www.mybaby-name.com/baby-name-full-detail/rhydian/50837/1

I like stewie. He could be Stuart and Stewie for short. :)

Isn't Rhiddion misspelt? https://www.mybaby-name.com/baby-name-full-detail/rhydian/50837/1

I like stewie. He could be Stuart and Stewie for short. :)

That is the way that I would want to spell it. :) I am glad I have found a new way to spell it. My OH will be made up more people like Stewie than Rhiddion.

Ah right :)

I'd be careful about spelling such a traditional name differently, as my first thought was that it's misspelt. I googled it to see if it was a different name, and when you run it through google all the results that come back are people who are misspelling Rhydian.

Sorry if that comes across as negative, I'm really not meaning to be. I think that Rhydian is a beautiful and unique name already. You certainly won't get many in his class! :)

Yes, it would be nice to have the traditional spelling, but my boyfriend would never be able to spell it, not he will be able to anyway, lol. You did not sound negative, don't worry about it! :)

I thought that about the name I picked, as my OH had never heard of it before and it's a very unique spelling (we're keeping it a surprise until LO is born) but he will get used to it quickly. Now my OH loves our name choice and the fact it's unique yet traditional. It means that it's still an nice, known name but not many people call their children it so it's still different.

Your boyfriend might come around and he would get used to the traditional spelling quickly. :)

If you go for it, I'd keep the traditional spelling, myself. I'm going for welsh names as well, but am sticking with ones easier to spell/pronounce for bump.

Morgan, Rhys, Rhodri are my choices for a boy.

And I do like Rhydian too!

well i vote for Rhiddion, as im welsh and i love all welsh names..:) x

p.s love the way youve funked it up by spelling it diff

I love it! There is no right or wrong way to spell a childs name. Seriously! We are going with a non-traditional spelling for our baby and I think it makes him twice as special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->