What age did you baby sit unaided

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
My son is still unable to sit unaided and he is 6 and a half months
If I try he will either just throw himself forward or topple to the side. He has not interest in trying yet I know he likes sitting up as if I support him he's happy as ever.

He sits in his highchair fine so that's ok, bit just wondering when most babies learn as I would have thought he would have by now

My LO didn't sit unaided until 7 months, then he suddenly grasped it, starting pulling himself up, crawling and cruising all within a month, don't worry hun, he'll get it soon

6 months on the dot, but it was very sudden. I wouldn't be worried at all!

Logan was super early at 3 months.
I wouldnt worry though, they all learn at different times :thumbup:

She's been able to for about a couple of months but even yet she will sometimes forget there is noone behind her and she will fall over!

Sidney was just about 7m
Vincent not there yet and 6m

My first couldn't sit unaided until he was 10 months old. My second figured it out at 7.5 months.

4 months for a few minutes at a time, 5 months for as long as she wanted.

My oldest didn't sit for longer periods unsupported until she was 8 months old. My youngest sat for short periods unsupported when she was 6ish months old but still isn't interested in staying this way. Both crawled early (7 - 8 months) and prefer to be on the move as opposed to sitting. :p

DD started sitting unaided at 4.5 months, but she still toppled over occasionally until a little before 6 months.

DD was 5.5 months but my niece is just over 7 months and doesn't. My aunt who is a HV who saw her last week wasn't concerned - theyre just all different.

Close to 8 months with Thomas (he crawled amd cruised at 6 months) anfd 6 months with Sophie.

Mine are starting to at 4 months now. They've been trying for awhile though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->