What age gap is there between your kids??

Jo-anne

Reaction score
Please can I have some pro's and cons to having kids close together? or leaving a bigger age gap???

u r not being serious? :lol:

I think close is nice, but give urself time to enjoy Lewis. :D

there is 1 yr between my 2.

i wish i had waited longer. i have not been able to enjoy Harley as i would like to. Dior is so overpowering and a handfull she takes all my time. she is also very entertaining doing a new thing every day i used to find myself forgeting about the quiet little newborn :(

its really hard to get out and about too, especially if you dont have a car,

but now Harley is 9months and Dior 20months its nice hey do play together and they love each other so much its really sweet.
i like the fact they will have each other through their growing up years etc.

My health visitor was talking about this yesterday Dionne and she said that two close together means they want to play the same things and are close.

Jo-anne said:
You can bolt bawbag

I was only trying to help :oops:

My concern was to you as a friend and to enjoy Lewis, u r exhausted just now with lewis not sleeping etc, it will be more tiring with 2. :D And contrary to what is said, it does get harder...

in hinde sight it sounds all lovely having them close in age, but there is the other points you have to consider. If I remember correctly Dionne's 2 are fantastic sleepers. :lol:

My concern is ur sanity, nothing else. But I will shut up.. :wink:

yes they are very close Harley like to hold the blocks and Dior will build them. and Harleys little activity table with flashing lights Dior still loves this stuff so they do loads together. i love lil things like in the mornings when they both wake i go into Dior first she is saying "Harley" so i take her in she runs up to his cot he pops his head over and just gives the biggest smile and squeel. but once they are 2&3 i recon i will have my hands full but Harley aint mobile yet so its not that hard

but i did walk in to find Harley with biro pen all over his face and Dior all over her hands???? wonder who done it :lol:

https://www.babyandbump.com/1-vt2448.html?start=0

There is four and a half years between my two. I wanted DS to be settled in scholl and not feel that he has to make way for the baby. I also wanted to have the special time at home with Frankie while she is small without making Jonny jealous. Jonny also understood alot of waht was going on whilst I was pregnant. The gap worked well for us but I think it's different for different people.

There wil be 13mths between maddie and bean ...

I think its a nice gap, but it's personal choice :D
xxx

P.s mine wasn't planned to be like that though lol

my age gaps werent planned either but theri is just 1 month under 4 years between adele and colby :D its a good age but adele gets to bored of colby and plays up alot for attention when i feeding her ect

I have 13 years between the first two! :shock: But we're already trying again for another!! :lol:

There will be 15 months between my two. I got pregnant when Ella was around 6 months old and really struggled for the first few months as she became A LOT more demanding. I don't know if it was just her, but she was a lot easier when she was a newborn/few months old. I doubted whether I'd done the right thing by having two close together. For instance I just spent all afternoon round my mums til Matt came home so someone else could help out. I don't know how the first few months will be after the baby arrives - Ella's not the most laid back toddler! But I'll cope, you just do. I'm not saying that I'm not looking forward to having another (I really am!!) but just warning you that it's not just the time when they're both here that you might find difficult, also the pregnancy can be quite hard going (I didn't get SPD the first time round but have just started getting it for instance).

ooh kina me too!!! any qs just ask hun xx

I have 7 years would have been sooner but too personal to go into here (sorry :oops: ) I am glad of the gap I have though,I think there are fors and against of anything.

This is my last baby however so there will be no closer gaps in fact going to ask for sterlisation after this baby.

Cant wait til my babe is here tho and on the plus Chloe is old enough to do the night feeds,I'M JOKING>>>>>>>>>lol

No she will like to help I reckon for all of a day.

Bex

mine are a year and 6 days paart, its kinda hard sometimes, lucky tho tommy has been a big help. the days i have had them by myself tho its been fairly easy, although i think thats because alexis plays really well on her own...so i duno ... it worked out well for me tho,but i'm never having more lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->