what age?

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
did u start puttin bobbles/clips in your daughters hair?

nursery said i should tie ffions hair up.. but tbh its so thin and short i dont see the point?

nope... shes the only girl there who doesnt have it tied back.. but shes the youngest!

Is it even possible to tie all her hair up? I wish I could tie Caitlyn's up but it's still short? and thin?

Tell them they're ridiculous :rofl:

Is it even possible to tie all her hair up? I wish I could tie Caitlyn's up but it's still short? and thin?

Tell them they're ridiculous :rofl:

i could tie the top bit up but the back bit is still short

i really dont see the point unless its getting in the way, you know how much hair Chloe has and I wont do it!

Olivia's hair is still far too short and shes 14 months. I could get a few strands at the back in a bobble but thats it.

Bit funnythey have said that like.

x

the woman was tting another girls hair back as she said it to me so maybe it was just a passing comment :S but still made me think eh'?

lol ah right then....

if i tied olivias hair up she'd look totally stupid.. She's have a pebbles hair style but with out an of the front init as the only hair long enough is round her crown. livvys hair is really fine too

x

i was wondering about slides and stuff too, for me too cos they look so cute, with bows and the like.

sounds a bit silly though tezzy, if i tried with maddi she would have an eruption style on the top of her head :lol: x

my daughter didnt have enough hair until she was nearly two lol. I would say bobbles would be fine but I wouldnt use clips or slides because they are a bit of a chiking hazard because they fall out so easily and in a nursery the staff may not notice staright away

sophie

Paige has had her hair up since she turned 1, but thats only because its long enough for pigtails and i have to clip the front back because its too long, i would cut it but i'm growing her fringe out, but Ffions hair really isn't long enough, don't worry hun x

I started tying Chloes back about 1yr old its a waste of time, she HATES getting it done (really curly and tuggy) and by the time i pick her up from nursery the bobbles and slides are gone and she looks like shes been dragged through a hedge backwards!!!!! LOL

I put hair clips and headbands in Lola's hair but hers is really thick and long... I don't see the point in doing it there's hardly any.

Ruby had hers up in pig tails from 2 months but i could of done it from the day she was born :rofl:

To be honest though i dont put it up very much as i love her with it down :cloud9:

lily has very think hair and looks great with clips in but theres no way i'd get it up!

nursery mentioned it again today. i told them that if they could manage to get it up then they are more than welcome to try!

I wouldn't put her hair up. But thats just me, especially if its thin because it can make more hair fall out and thin it more.
My mom used to put mine in a clip at the top of my head, but I had quite a bit of hair. And my hair is thicker than horse hair NOW! (Every time I go to a different hair dresser they are amazed! :rofl: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->