what am i doing wrong??

GypsyDancer

Mummy to Zach <3
Reaction score
Hi everyone..im feeling very discouraged right now..
At the end of december i ordered my wedding dress..i had myself measured and was told to order a size 14..i weighed myself around that time and was just under 10 stone..
Ive since been dieting healthily..basically just trying to eat at mealtimes..cutting out the chocolqtr and cake ect..and i felt so positive..
I weighed myself 2 days ago and im now 9 stone..
I wanted to order my dress a size smaller as im trying tp get back to my prepregnancy size..i was a size 6/8 before i had my boys but id just like to be a 8/10 really..
So i went back to the dtess shop yesterday and none of my measurements have changed!! None?!?
I dont know how ive lost a stone and still the same size?
Ive not excercised as.much as i should hav addmittedly as im just exhausted all the time but ive been walking more ect..
Im so gutted and feel really disheartened now..
What am i doing wrong??

That can't be right surely? ... I've not changed a whole size since losing 12lb but i've certainly lost inches...

Don't be disheartened, maybe you need a little toning rather than weight loss?
Ooh and wedding dress sizes come small!
Xx

id add in some exersice to help shift the inches.
when is the wedding?
my wedding dress nearly fell off me on my final fitting so i got in taken in then.
better that than worrying about trying to fit into a smaller dress

I'm a size 14 but weigh alot more than you, maybe it's just your body shape? I'm not sure. Wish I weighed that much tho, well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->