What am i getting myself into?!?!

mrs.rodrigues

Reaction score
Well ladies here i am out of lurking mode finally posting. AF arrives sometime this weekend which for me mean finally being able to give my first attepmt at TTC iui with donor sperm(frozen)

a little about me i am 23 recently married and me and my DW are finally ready to start our family. i have no know fertility problems but i am on the heay side 215lbs 5 foot 3 inches..i have regular periods andmy doc wants to start me on clomid for the first try and perhaps an hcg trigger....

obviously i read alot of information here but what am i really in for how many visits wil i see my RE for up until the day of the IUI, does it hurt, how can i increase my changes, things to do things not to do....the fact that its finally almost here im bugging out just praying ive been doing everything right..i try to think positive but then i remember the odds....how long did it take all of you? any on the first try? how do you prevent miscarriage?

most importantly how do i stop obsessing lol

Well ladies here i am out of lurking mode finally posting. AF arrives sometime this weekend which for me mean finally being able to give my first attepmt at TTC iui with donor sperm(frozen)

a little about me i am 23 recently married and me and my DW are finally ready to start our family. i have no know fertility problems but i am on the heay side 215lbs 5 foot 3 inches..i have regular periods andmy doc wants to start me on clomid for the first try and perhaps an hcg trigger....

obviously i read alot of information here but what am i really in for how many visits wil i see my RE for up until the day of the IUI, does it hurt, how can i increase my changes, things to do things not to do....the fact that its finally almost here im bugging out just praying ive been doing everything right..i try to think positive but then i remember the odds....how long did it take all of you? any on the first try? how do you prevent miscarriage?

Hi there, I'm the same as you, 5'3 about 215-230 with regular cycles... difference is that I've got 5 years on you and we're not using IUI. We have one little boy.
Just wanted to say best of luck and I hope everything goes well and you have a LO of your own soon. From personal experience, don't worry it only makes it seem worse, it wasn't until I relaxed that I actually got PG the first time. Girls like us should stick together!
:hugs:

Thank you! im so anxious with worry and excitment! i am trying my best to just breathe which i think i will once i finally start the process...good luck with #2!!!

Hi and welcome,

Not to steal you away from these lovely ladies but I am also doing IUI and found that going to the assisted conception helps out a lot. That one is set up for people going through IUI and IVF. I bounce back and forth but over in that one many ladies are going through IUI like you and I. I have gone through one cycle so far and I am waiting to start cycle 2. Good luck!!

:dust:

Hi and welcome,

Not to steal you away from these lovely ladies but I am also doing IUI and found that going to the assisted conception helps out a lot. That one is set up for people going through IUI and IVF. I bounce back and forth but over in that one many ladies are going through IUI like you and I. I have gone through one cycle so far and I am waiting to start cycle 2. Good luck!!

Yes i realized this after i posted :dohh: so i have the same one in there...i must have missed that the first time! thanks for your support and good luck to you

:dust:

Hi and welcome,

Yes i realized this after i posted :dohh: so i have the same one in there...i must have missed that the first time! thanks for your support and good luck to you

Wonderful! I will see you over there. I missed it to so no worries. Someone had to tell me about it and before I knew there was another one I asked myself "why is it that I'm the only one doing IUI" lol :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->