What am I going to do?

nicki

Reaction score
I have been getting headaches for ages & ages now, i've been to docs & had a CT scan which was fine & I have just put them down to hormones etc as they really started to get bad when I got pregnant.
Anyway, lately they have been alot better, i haven't had one for quite a while (yippee!) but DH bought me a huge bar of chocolate & being the fat pig I am ate the whole lot in nearly one go :oops: and I have had a banging head for the last 2 days, I got a horrid feeling its chocolate triggering them :shock: (I ate truck loads during my pregnancy & after :-$ )
Please God no, tell me i'm not allergic to chocolatehttps://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/c021.gif

Oh nooooooooooooooo
It sounds like thats what is setting them off
I know a few people who get chocolate/coffee induced migraines
oh you poor thing

What about trying white chocolate and seeing how you go with that?
You can't have a choccie free life, its inhumane!!!!!

Jo said:
Oh nooooooooooooooo
It sounds like thats what is setting them off
I know a few people who get chocolate/coffee induced migraines
oh you poor thing

What about trying white chocolate and seeing how you go with that?
You can't have a choccie free life, its inhumane!!!!!

I know, i'll need therapy :( i'm going to wait a week or so (if I can be that strong) then gorge out on white chocolate, just to see if they come back, like an experiment :wink:

try diabetic choccy too, its not as horrible as it sounds lol

xx

LOL keep a diary

day 1) 1 chunk feeling fine
day 2 family size bar feel like head in a vice!!
:lol:

chocolate, most dairy, red wine, bananas can cause headaches / migraines.
I had to stop having milk and dairy products and had to have soya milk the 'so good' range they helped reduce my migraines,, and since having baby i've been able to have milk and chocolate in moderation without headaches but if i go OTT on a binge then i get headache!

Oh bloody hell what a nightmare. I had a collegue who couldnt eat cheese cause of migraines.

How about dark chocolate, this doesnt have the dairy content that milk choc has?

I can't stand dark chocolate unfortunaltly :( I am hoping that its all coincidence but looking at the evidence it doesn't bode well, i'm distraught at the concept!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->