What and where was your first job and

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
at what age?

My first job at 16 was in a clothing store as a salesperson. Loved the job...especially being a girl, 16 and surrounded by clothes.

First job was at a museum at age 18 (when I went away to university :blush:)

I babysat a lot but my when I first worked for a company I had two jobs at the same time at 16 I worked for ServPro as a receptionist and a Bye-Bye girl haha and I worked for the FDA/pharmaceutical company and I put confrences together and booked flights and hotels ect. Super good jobs for only being 16, met lots of people in high places that gave great references!

My first job- KFC at 15, i'm still employeed there but as a mgr now 5yrs on. God i'm a sad person, lol

I worked in Somerfields when I was 16 and hated it. Got sacked lol

xxx

First job aged 14 waitressing in a local pub. First proper job was aged 18 as a Quantity Surveyor for a strucural steel firm.

first job aged 16 was a summer job in a cake factory!! i hated it and packed it in after 2 weeks!!

I worked in Somerfields when I was 16 and hated it. Got sacked lol

xxx

I worked in somerfield when i was 16 too!! Wasnt there very long.. I quit just as they were about to sack me after to many warnings for taking to many days off in such a short time!:muaha:

I had a summer job in France after my high school graduation with my friends.The two of us had a job in the cafe and our other friend was working in a night club.
Her job was great for us,we had all the free drinks (and bartenders :lol: ) we asked for! :happydance:

And not even a month later I moved to Willimstown for college and got a job in the bookstore I work in today.
:)

I had my first job at 15 and i worked in a pizza shop.

I worked as a sales assistant in a card shop when i was 16 for 6 months, packed it in because the boss was a bitch!

My first proper job was when I was 18 as a Turkish- English translator, packed it in as well because they wouldnt pay me! But in high school, other students used to pay me to have photocopies of my notebook because I used to write down everything the teachers said LOL I was a geek! :) Now I am the administrator of a language school, and Im loving it!

Working in the kitchens of a school (loading dishwasher) when I was 13/14. It was a private school that my parents worked at and I hated if I had to do serving because I knew loads of the kids and was sooo embarassed!

my first job was taco bell at 15 worked there for 5 yrs was great up until i had my first.

I was a paper girl - 13 years old and £5 a day! Rip off! lol

I quit at 16 to do waitress work, not great at just £3 an hour, but much better than £5 per 3-4 hour rounds!

My first job was at Iceland frozen foods at the age of 17 - that's where me & my OH met - love over the freezers lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->