What are everyones plans for the summer hols!?

Ju_bubbs

Proud single Mummy of 5!
Reaction score
Just being nosey :lol: I'm a bit stuck on what to do for 6 weeks! Now the kids are getting older they're not so easy to please!

I have a couple of trips planned, to Newquay zoo, Dairyland farm world etc, and they are off to see grandma in bristol with their dad for 10 days. Then we have a week in butlins booked for october, so going easy on money over summer :lol:

Can't really afford a lot more since I'm stuck on single parent benefits atm with a suprise baby to cater for! All the family attractions are costing between £50-£100 just to get in for us lot! :wacko:

Ideas for nice cheap days out are um.. the beach, which they get bored with very quickly since we live on the doorstep of one lol.

So whats everyone else plans?

Moneys tight here too and I'm hoping my MS clears up really soon!
The children have a lot of things planned but my older two have arranged it themselves!! They will take their brother out for me too!
I'm off work for a lot of the summer hols so if weather permits we'll visit parks and the beach with picnics.

I have no idea what to do and my poor six year old is suffering along side me in the house as I feel so tired and can't walk far with my hips :(

i haven't got a clue what to do with my 3!! We're only on day 3 of the holidays and already im thinkin i should have signed them up for boot camp!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->