What are everyons reasons for WTT rather than TTC now?

I think saying that I'm 18 and OH and I have only been together for a little over 2 years sums it all up. :)

We're waiting until we've got definite arrangements made for our move to Oz. We've just had our first, a little girl 3 months ago, I'm hoping we can start TTC when she turns 1, but it really depends where we're at with our move to the other side of the world.

I'm waiting on him. I think we'd make wonderful parents. But he thinks we need to get married and all that first. Haha. Honestly, I don't care if we get married before we start ttc. (that almost sounds terrible!)

I'm poor and we are waiting to see what is happening with his job and my hours. So savings and husband, mostly. Although I would like to lose some weight as well.

My older brother is getting married in Melbourne in September, and I need to wait a bit so that I'm able to attend! I think May will be the ideal time to ttc for me. I need to read more about travelling whilst pregnant too!

We want to have paid the majority of our debt off first which will be by the end of this year so we will start TTC then.

We are ready now but we feel we want to give our baby the very best start in life and that will be through getting ourselves in the best possible financial position we can...

x

He said he's not ready and I SHOULD go to university first. Would rather have a baby now while i'm young enough to run around and recover quicker if all went well but meh. Can't force him into it. And i'm only 18.

I'll get better maternity leave benefits at my job if the baby is born March 2010 or later, so I'm waiting til June to TTC.

Waiting to move in together which we are next month and clear a few small debts

im waiting sinply because he says hes not ready

compared to all those, mine are actually quite shallow

i have a few months and dates that i really really don't want my kid to be born on,
i know you can't always help it (premature etc) but if i can help my luck a little, why not...

becuase OH said he doesn't want any.:dohh:

and we're moving soon, but I'd go for it anyway.

We have decided to start trying again at the end of this year. Lucy is only 6 months old and I dont want a big gap. We were going to wait a bit longer as we are living with my mum at the moment - out of choice I must add! Shes not well and is due to have major surgery next month so we want to wait until shes on the mend and no longer needs so much help from us, then we'll move back into our house and start trying again.

We're waiting until after we get married which is 8th August - so my TTC date is 9th - ha ha!!

I'm so impatient though, I want a little one NOW!!

xxxx

Well I just had my LO 4 months ago... I don't want a big age gap - ideally 18-24 mos. But I'm trying to get my commission in the Navy and they won't take me if I'm pregnant. So I have to wait until I'm done with Officer Candidate School which will prob. be October if I get picked up over the next couple of months. Then, I have to wait a few months for the job school to start. Then, finally toward the end of that 6 month school we can start trying again.

Hopefully I get knocked up quickly because then I'll only have 2 years to get pregnant, have the baby, and get the baby off the breast before I go on sea duty. :dohh:

Well we're WTT because we've only just had our son and I'm not emotionally or physically going to be ready any time soon to even think about having another baby.

We're waiting until after we get married which is 8th August - so my TTC date is 9th - ha ha!!

I'm so impatient though, I want a little one NOW!!

xxxx

I'm getting hitched the same day as you are :happydance:

We are waiting until after the wedding and when we have some more finances saved up (all spare cash is wedding cash at the moment...if you can call it spare cash that is). H2B is ready now and would be TTC at the drop of a hat if I agreed but I have always been the sensible worrier! :blush:

I want to finish uni :lol: I've already taken a year off and want to get it finished and then have some more babies :) If OH had his way though i would be having an army of :baby: now :)

We are waiting so I can get through antidepressant withdrawal and then I will get off my BCPs. Hopefully I will get back to normal soon so I can ditch the pills!

Hi everyone - we have a fair few reasons to wait till later this year....

I need to lose some weight to have a healthy pregnancy and of course increase my chances of conceiving (hubby needs to lose weight too as I am sure between the two of us at the mo, our fertility is probably very low!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->