What are my chances? Anyone else?

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
Hi everyone :flower:

Just looking to see if anyone else has had experience with spotting or is in a similar situation at the minute...

I'll start from 9dpo, I've had a lot of EWCM this cycle and on 9dpo I had a tiny bit of brown blood mixed with EWCM, very unusual for me but hey ho, 10dpo nothing, 11dpo again a bit of brown mixed with EWCM. This is not as unusual as I normally get AF on 12dpo.
So yesterday was 12dpo, I had spotting on and off yesterday, it was dark brown and a bit of very dark red mixed with EWCM. I had my mooncup in expecting it to turn heavy but it never. I took my mooncup out as I didn't need it it was so little. I no red blood is meant to be AF so I was totally expecting full flow last night. I had normal AF cramps yesterday.
Today I wake up, again expecting AF but all I've had is some very dark brown blood mixed with a lot of EWCM. No red blood at all.

What's going on?!? Am I just having a very very light AF? This is all very unusual for me, Also I've been checking my cervix which I know is unreliable. Normally just before AF it's low, firm and open for me that's how I know AF is coming. Since 11dpo it's very high, soft (Almost blending in) and I can't tell if it's open or not?!

:dohh: I start Jury duty today so will have to wear my mooncup in case, but I just wish I knew what was going on, and I have no tests left. :cry:

i've had spotting(brown, pink and red) my last 2 cycles. af arrived 3 days later. so now i don't read anything into spotting, i always take it as a sign that af is coming. but that's just me. i'm sure it's different for everyone else.

I hate how your body can change randomly just like that, so annoying just sitting and waiting. :nope: Your chart looks good, is that a normal chart for you? I need to start temping again, keep forgetting to buy a new thermometer!

this cycle is my first time temping, so i wouldn't have anything to compare it with. i should be spotting anytime now, based on my previous cycles, if af is coming on the 11th.

please do give an update what happens to you. :)

still only a bit of spotting with loads of ewcm, feel like I'm about to start at any minute. Wondering if this is just a really light flow, gonna test later.

I did something like that the first cycle we were trying to conceive. I never spot, but there it was... and I started my period about 3 says later like someone else mentioned.

When I got pregnant, I started spotting a day before AF was due to arrive. I threw a pad on because I figured she was early. That wasn't the case! I only spotted for less than a day, and when I woke up the next morning and it was gone, I tested and got a BFP. My spotting was reddish/pink with no cramps. Hope this helps!

i think it was the second month we were trying to conceive and i had strange spotting just like that. af was even late for 3 days and this rarely ever happens. af did come though. my spotting was pink at first then turned light brown and lasted on and off for about 14 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->