What are my chances of being pregnant?

Green373

Reaction score
Hey eveyrone,
merry christmas to you all...
i have a very important question to ask everyone.
What are my chances of being pregnant, here is the situation:

My best friend and i decided to have sex, it was his frist time, but not mine. he was nervous about everything and insisted on using condoms. i ofcourse agreed. as things continued he decided that he wanted to know how things would feel without it. we removed the condom and the sex continued. just as he was going to ejaculate he said hold on and pulled out. however i was on top and though he pulled out our bodies were still in very close contact. after this we decided not to be done, but we did use a condom after this, during this whole time i was still hovering very closely above him. i am aware that the pullout method is not a secure and trusted method and that we should have used protection the entire time, however we are now both quite worried that i could end up pregnant due to out irresponsible choice. ive looked at chances of pregnancy online and looked at all the causes, the sex happened right around the time i would be ovulating , yes i know even bigger mistake. and i cant help but feel like there is something different about myself. but maybe that is simply my mind creating things that are not there.
Can anyone help me out here?
what are my chances of being pregnant?

Your chances aren't very high but it is possible. At least you recognize it wasn't the best decision to take the condom off. All I can suggest is that in a couple weeks you take a test and hope for the best. And keep the condom on next time if you don't want to worry about this again. Good luck with whatever happens.

I think your chances would be relatively low. Have you had any symptoms? Sometimes you do feel different just because you are thinking/worrying about it.
If your period is late, I would suggest taking a pregnancy test, but until then I really wouldn't worry too much, I think your chances are pretty small :)

I think the chances of you being pregnant are extremely low.. Just because you had unprotected sex and pulled out once your chances are slim..
It is possible but I wouldn't worry until your AF is late!
I know girls that did the same things hundreds of times and never gotten pregnant from it..
Until you're late I wouldn't stress yourself over it to much hun :hugs:

EDIT: I'm not saying it's impossible I know many girls have gotten pregnant like that but it's a very low chance that you are.

I don't think you will be pregnant. if only it could always be that easy...

I got pregnant with a condom and i know a few others who did too the only way you will know is if you do a test we can only tell you that you might be pregnant but your best bet is to go to the drs and get a test done or do a test at home but still even with the home test if you get a negative and feel that way its safe to go to the drs.

thank you everyone, ill be sure to keep everyone updated with the situation in the weeks to come.

is it too late for the morning after pill??

i got pregnant like that haha...and i took the pill too! :p

relatively low as it was only a one off and chances of choosing ur ovulation days are low, ud have to be unlucky... But it happens. all you can do is wait til ur period see if it happens if not -test x

is it too late for the morning after pill??

i got pregnant like that haha...and i took the pill too! :p

yes its too late for the pill. so that was how you got pregnant? so it is possible then?

it's a low chance, and for a little while my boyfriend and i didn't,and nothing happened, however.. i did eventually get pregnant (when on the pill and using condoms - how weird!!)
hope you're okay, and good luck!! xxxx

Hi hun, in my opinion there is a chance that you could have gotten pregnant from it, but its a relatively slim chance. You should do a pregnancy test if your AF is late, or around 2 weeks after having sex if you're not sure when that is.

With regard to feeling a little "different", i'd say that's probably more psychological than anything else and it'll get worse the more you think about it and you'll more than likely invent symptoms. :hugs:

Just take a test and hope for the best, but in future if you have sex then you should keep the condom on! If you're not ready for a child then you should be using contraception 100% of the time. It might only take one accident to make a baby...

Keep us updated hun.
Hope you get the results you want.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->