what are my chances?

dream2reality

Reaction score
So my last 3 cycles since october 2015 were average 35 day cycles.. so im hoping that this cycle is 35 day cycles as well.
I DTD on 14th and 17th of january... n going by online calculators it was estimated that i ovulated on 17th of jan...
I tested today with frer and BFN!
so im possibly 11DPO.. since 5 DPO till now... my nipples have been tender/ sensitive to the touch! so im hoping it may mean something, n its still a lil to early to detect on hpt.
thats really my only possible symptom of pregnancy-- sensitive nipples!!
what are my chances ladies? am i out? i am ttc for baby number 1 right now.. n wishing it will happen soon for me and my husband!!

xxooxx TIA!

Wel i'm not sure what cycle day you were when you dtd but the best advise I can give you is to try dtd every second day from cd 12 until cd 22. That way you have a pretty good chance of catching the egg.

Online calculators are not always accurate. For instance I had a 26 day cycle but only ovulate between cd 15 and 19! The online calculator used to tell me cd 12! So I started taking my bbt temperature every day and figured out my ovulation was later.

Just found out i'm pregnant after 3 months of taking my temps! Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"