What are some reasons that YOU want a baby?

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
So I'm sitting her with my friend's 3 week old and I started wondering...

...what is it about babies that makes me want them so much?

Maybe it's the new baby smell or the *teeney* feet or the adorable little sounds they make? Or is it stuff that will happen later like peek-a-boo marathons, school trips and sleepover birthday parties?

I know I am drawn in by all of that plus doing thngs like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny am stuffs...and a pile more that I can't even BEGIN to list...too long! What about you guys? What is making you want them so bad?

uuggghhh.....taking care of this little one is making me want to start NOW!!! *tries to be patient*

I want a baby because I feel like I'm ready to be a mother...
There's nothing more rewarding then teaching a child all the basics, and watching that child become an amazing littler person, and go into becoming a successful adult.
*sigh*
Can't wait. :)

I want another baby because I got so much joy from being pregnant/ having my son. I can't wait to do it all over again and give my son a playmate. I also love the way my heart melts when my son smiles or laughs, I can't wait to experience that same feeling with our next child.

I want another baby because I cannot describe the amount of love i feel for Caitlyn. Despite the traumatic birth, i will do it all again in the blink of an eye. If OH turned to me and said lets have a baby now, i wouldn't think twice.

xxx

Because they are so small and rely on you to look after them. I want a baby to love it and care for it like I didn't have as a child

cause i loved bringing up my son i loved doing the whole newborn thing sleepless nights just cause it ment i coul just sit and hold him and then the teaching him to speek and walk and hold a knife an fork helping him learn his ABC and watching him go school and my favorate bit is when he says mummy i love you just for no reason and i would love to do it all again

i want a baby as i think it would complete our family (which currently consists of me, hubby, cat, jack russell and gecko) and also as I would love to be a mum & have baby to care for and look after & give lots of love and attention to!

I can't wait to have a baby to look after, creating a perfect little new life, see them turn into their own little person, seeing them smile and giggle. Teaching them things and looking after them as they turn into children and then teenagers.Being there for them. Just everything, i want all of it. It's so hard to explain xx

Since being with my fiance I just felt like it was the most normal and natural thing in the world to do. I want for us to create a tiny little person which is part of me and part of him to devote our lives to.

I dont really know. I just feel I need to at some point. I want the experience of parenting with hubby as I think he will be a great Dad x

I just know that some day my OH and I are going to make great parents, and we'll love our little one as much as we love each other. I went to see my friends 2 week old yesterday, and I just knew by holding him, that I wanted to be a mummy someday.:D

Plus they are the most gorgeous little things in the world with their tiny features.

I want to give a baby the love I didn't get!

And there are a lot of things I want to do with a baby like babywearing, breastfeeding, etc. I think it could be fun to travel with a babe,too.

The thing that most draws me in is the fact that I would have someone to love and to love me back uncoditionally. I would have someone to teach everything I have learned in life too. To watch them grow and be there through their successes.
The stress and the fun. xxx

I know I want a baby because I love they way they just need you and how cute it is to look after them. Obviously i'm aware of the bad sides, but they majorly outweigh the good ones :) I just feel it in me that it's what i want to do.

Up until my husband and I got together I was adamant I didn't want children. However, as soon as we got together my attitude changed. He has always wanted children and I just knew that I wanted to be the mummy to his children. I love the thought of taking my knowledge and passing it on to another little person. We know we'd make good parents and we are so excited about the prospect. :happydance:

Altogether, we're excited about being a Mummy and Daddy. Hubby actually asked me yesterday 'Are you feeling knocked up today then?'...unfortunately I don't but then again I'm only on CD20 of an unknown cycle.....time will tell.

I want another baby to complete our family, i feel that another child will complete me , i have plenty of love going around and i want that love to be shared with another child.
I also want another child for my daughters benifit it would be horrible her growing up on her own , no one to steal her clothes or borrow her make-up oh i cant wait

Until we had DS, I wasn't even that bothered about having a baby. I was quite content with just DH. But then we started trying and it took a long time, and the more we tried the more I wanted. Now Brady is here I can't believe we waited so long to try. I love how much he relies on me and now much I have to teach him. I love knowing that no matter what he'll always be mine and love me. Even when hes screaming in the middle of the night I love him so much because I know hes mine and DH's and we are responsible for him

I want to give my daughter a little sibling to play with. I grew up as an only child and I always wished for a sibling, I was often lonely. Plus I love watching my LO grow up and all the little things she keeps learning, I want to do it again.

I want to have one because i know he/she will bring me so much happiness and joy, i dont care about nappy's and puke because i work with animals, and im sure they cant be as bad as horse manure XD

I want to give them the love that they need, to give them such fun times as a child and to have to opportunities that i didn't have!

I won't feel complete until I have a family :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->