What are the best OPKs to buy?

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Ladies i need ure help.
So I've decided to stop taking my mini pill and I wanted to buy a bulk pack of ovulation tests so I can track my cycle and I ovulation.

I was looking on Amazon and there are just so many to choose from.
In your honest opinions which ones are the most reliable?

I used one step OPKS and they worked fine for me :)

I used one step OPKS and they worked fine for me :)

There really cheap to. Did u get them off Amazon? I think it's like 7 quid for 50

I've brought these ones
20200226_204153.jpg

Those are the ones I've been using and have always used in the past. Nice and cheap and have always done the job :)

Those are the ones I've been using and have always used in the past. Nice and cheap and have always done the job :)

Brilliant that's good to hear. I'm on cycle day 7 right now but I took the last pill today so it may not be a real period. I will start testing as soon as they arrive. I ordered a box of 70 so shud keep me going for a while.
Good luck with ure testing. Hope u get ure BFP :dust:

I don't know what brand mine are they were just the cheapest on eBay haha but they worked fine!

20200221_225946.jpg

I used OPKs for the first time this month and went with the Easy@Home ones. Seemed to do the trick!

I used OPKs for the first time this month and went with the Easy@Home ones. Seemed to do the trick!

I brought the easy at home pregnancy tests. Never used them b4. We wont be trying just yet but I brought them for when we do. I've heard good things about that brand :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->