What are the chances of getting caught when pulling out?

Charlotteee

Married Mum/Stepmum of 4
Reaction score
Right now im not on my pill and OH knows this. Gotta wait until results of my smear and when ive had my scan and stuff.
Currently on CD17 and had O pains yesterday (i think they were O pains)
We DTD yesterday afternoon and he withdrew - just wondering how many people have been caught using withdrawal? x

I know you can get PG off pre-cum and that he might not pull out just at the right second so it's possible. x

A friend of mine had been trying for more than a yr. They finally took a break 'cause they were planning some vacation and didn't wanna take a chance of being preg then.
He pulled out and she got preg!! So its possible :)

I dont think that doctors count pulling out as a form of cantraception so i guess the rate of conceiving must be quite high. xx

With typical use of the withdrawal method 19 out of 100 women will become pregnant over a year, with perfect use 4 out of 100 women will become pregnant.

Compare that with condoms, 14 out of 100 women will become pregnant with typical use and 3 out of 100 women will become pregnant with perfect use.
https://www.youngwomenshealth.org/summarychart.html

Pre-cum only compares sperm if the man hasn't passed urine since his last orgasm. I think the self control factor is the biggest factor in withdrawal method. The male instinct at the moment of orgasm is to thrust forward, not pull out.

I think when it comes to withdrawal its a case of don't get your hopes up if your hoping to get pregnant, but don't count on it if your hoping to not get pregnant.

Happened to someone I know & the MA pill failed. She has a surprise 27 month old now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->