What are the chances? Super sperm?

Kato2

Mummy to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
First month trying for number 2 and we had sex 4am Sunday morning. Had +be opk on Sunday so thought had it covered and had -ve Monday so thought O'd Monday. Wednesday had pains so tested again and had +ve opk again so FF moved me to Thursday. OH was away on business so could not DTD. What are the chances we could have caught it? 4 days?

With my little boy I knew I was pregnant before I tested +be at 6dpo because I could smell things differently. Also had some strange symptoms: sore teeth, funny dreams etc. I just knew immediatley. Starting to have some funny symptoms: funny feeling down below like a fizzy feeling, one sore boob, very emotional, sore teeth again, funny dreams.... What do you think? Are the chances slim to none?

When I got pregnant with my daughter, we only had sex once, 4 or 5 days before I ovulated. The dating scan matched up with those dates too. Good luck :)

Thanks... Still in with a chance then! X

I am spotting today. Implantation bleeding possibly?

Fingers crossed for you!! How many DPO are you now?
I'm in a similar situation. We DTD at 5am on Saturday and I'm ovulating now (Tuesday) but oh is on nightshift and we don't have a chance during the day :( think I'm out but who knows, just takes one little swimmer!

It's 6dpo. I implanted with my little boy at 6dpo but I felt that and I have had little twinges this time but nothing like my first pregnancy. It may turn into a really early period but I have felt pregnant for 5 days!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->