What are the chances....

Marisa08

3boys & having a GIRL!
Reaction score
of me having another Chemical Pregnancy? I am 8dpo or so, and I am starting to get nervous about testing. It is heart breaking to get a BFP only to have it negative a day or two later! Is there a high likelyhood that it will happen again?????

Marisa

Hi there, sorry about your chemical. I had one last week and someone said that the chances of two are slim.
She also said it was sometimes viewed as a way of the body preparing for preg.

I will try and find the posts,XXXx Good luck!

I also read that baby aspirin can cut the chances of it happening again, maybe speak to your gp? XX

Maybe wait til AFTER af is due before you test? Like 4 or 5 days after. xxx

I was told that the chances are slim. I am currently in the bleeding part of my chemical and my doctor told me that chemicals are mostly because of genetic mutations that would have ended up in a miscarriage anyway. She said there are hardly any chance of getting more like that if you both are completely healthy and have healthy sperm and eggs.

Good luck
xx

P.s. I would suggest waiting until you one day past when AF should be here. That way you'll never know if you have one or not. It's less painful not knowing.

I had one too and i am really fighting the temptation to test 2moro 3 days before period is due.
Its just not worth the heartache IF it happens again...its really not.
xx

I know how you feel after getting 2 false positives just this week I dunno whether to keep testing. I haven't even bled yet so not sure whats up.

Try and think positive whatever the outcome, that's what I decided.

PS. Ilovemysoldier - I love that song reminds me of OH

I was at least 2 days late when I tested positive with my chem preg. I am about 8 dpo right now and I am trying to tell my self to wait until at least Sunday to test. But it is sooooo hard. I have 3 FRER and I want to POAS! I keep symptom spotting. my bb's are sore. I honestly feel like I am going to get a BFP, but will it stick is the question. This is so hard. I wish us all lots of luck!:flower:

I am bleeding at the moment after a chemical pregnancy earlier this week.
You always think it will never happen to you..
I would like to think the chances of having 2 in a row are slim.. wishful thinking perhaps xo

I am sorry! You are on a high from a BFP and then the low of aa BFN! It is so confusing. The one thing positive I did get out of my chemical is that being a mother is very precious. From the moment we find out we are pregnant we love this little person. With all our hearts. Unconditionally love something we have never met, talked to or held. I have two sons, I am blessed. And I want it so bad for all you ladies that are TTC for the first time!!!!! Good luck to us all!!

Marisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->