What are the chances?

hopeful1983

Reaction score
Hi everyone ��

I am just wanting some advice if possible. Basically, hubby and I have a soon to be 2 year old dd. we have been talking recently of trying for #2. We just went on our hols and had a mishap so may be pregnant. Here are my dates etc - any advice would be great as I'm not even sure it would be possible given the times etc.

Cycle day 8: bd and had split condom - decided what will be will be.
Cycle day 15: tiny spot of dark discharge/blood and mild cramps
Cycle day 16: mild cramps followed by severe painful trapped wind from my chest to my bowels - ouch!

I have a regular 28 day cycle and ovulate around cycle day 8-9 every month. With my dd I had no spotting or pains at all and only knew I was pregnant after I missed my period. The only similarity this time is that I normally have lots of Ewcm but this month I had none just as I didn't when I was pregnant with dd (thought I hadn't ovulated at all lol).

Thanks in advance ������

According to dates it's possible. Depends on if the swimmers actually made it. Obviously will find out at the end of the cycle though. Good luck!

Thanks ladies. Yeah I think I'm just sceptical that after months of trying for our first baby that we could have possibly got pregnant so easily without even trying this time around. Here's hoping . . Good luck to all of you also Ttc xx

Sperm live up to 5 days if they are great quality. 15 cd sounds like around your ovulation time especially with the tinge of blood.

It's definitely possible :) if you ovulate CD8-9 then CD 15 can be implantation day. Sometimes it takes time to get pregnant with number 1 but it gets easier. My mom was ttc 3 years before she conceived and then conceived the rest from the first try. A lot of people I know are that way too.

Just had to share this ladies as I am getting super excited now but think poor hubby heard enough haha. Af due in 6 days but today I have cramps as though af about to start and loads of white discharge (tmi I know but I never have either of these at this stage). I so hope I am pregnant I daren't test yet as can't stand the disappointment. Anyone else in the same boat or had this and got a bfp? Thanks x

Worth a try with frer if you're having lots of symptoms etc
gl xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back